Crime South Korean opposition leader Lee Jae-myung stabbed in the neck at press conference

Flower2dPeople

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

<escalate99>

SEOUL, Jan 2 (Reuters) - South Korea's opposition Democratic Party leader Lee Jae-myung was stabbed in the neck during a visit to the southern port city of Busan on Tuesday, the Yonhap news agency reported.

Lee, who narrowly lost the 2022 presidential election, is conscious and has been transported to a local university hospital, a party official and a fire department official told Reuters.

Lee was attacked by an unidentified man while touring the site of a proposed airport, Yonhap said. The attack has left him with a gash of about 1 cm on his neck, YTN television reported.

WTAF???

Good Korea with some defective units on the loose.

I'm glad he has survived, but isn't this coming out of nowhere? How is this dude polarizing?

This is why I avoid Busan.

The russian mob still owns a bunch of places down there. In an otherwise low crime country, if something is going to happen, it'll usually happen there

This is why I avoid Busan.

The russian mob still owns a bunch of places down there. In an otherwise low crime country, if something is going to happen, it'll usually happen there
Oh stop I loved going to Busan club Grid was great you are scared of a shadow.

he was probably a good candidate.

Best Korea assassin, or just some random with a head full of bad wiring?

Back