South Park - Season 19 Discussion

Was the last episode, that aired two weeks ago supposed to be the mid-season finale, and the show won't return until the Spring?

If so, bummer. It ended on a cliffhanger that made me really want to know what happened next.

I normally dislike episodes in South Park where they really try to beat you over the head with a message, but in this case, I agreed with the message. That shit needed to be said.

Something about Cecil the lion would be entertaining, seeing as how so many sherdog posters were "outraged" by the whole situation.

This last episode, the first or second one (whichever Garrison fucks Canadian Trump to death while snorting... something), Reality - damn this season is fucking pure gold.

I have a friend who absolutely refuses to watch South Park - something to do with an early episode offended him and he wont ever watch it. I kinda feel sorry for him cause I think he would love this shit.

So good.

If he is so easily offended, I doubt he'd love the other episodes. Show is relentless.

This show is terrible

home-alone-shut-up.gif

lmfao caitlyn jenner "you like apples??? how bout them apples?"

It wasn't a stellar episode in my opinion but it was pretty damn funny. Cartmans plan with butters' underwear, "hot Cosby," and everything with Randy (particularly him being hung over the next day) was hilarious though.

It sort of covered similar territory as the superior Death Camp of Tolerance but obviously had a different direction to it. Just reminded me of the similar message where people become so preoccupied with being tolerant, accepting, and PC that they end up glorifying certain people for their membership in a marginalized group instead of assessing the person as an individual with both positives and flaws.

Was the last episode, that aired two weeks ago supposed to be the mid-season finale, and the show won't return until the Spring?

If so, bummer. It ended on a cliffhanger that made me really want to know what happened next.

This is what wiki says about season 19 of South Park:

This season will feature pre-planned "dark weeks", weeks where no episodes will air. These will be after episode three, episode six, and episode eight.[2]

There are 10 episodes in all, so next week's episode will be the season finale.

I thought it was clever how they used bullying as a way to combat the politically incorrect.
There were several hidden plot agendas in the episode.

True. In that way it almost combined previous episode themes- Death Camp of Tolerance and the episode where Butters is getting bullied by his grandma of all people.

Remember in that latter one, Stan becomes a self-righteous doucher who completely misses the point about bullying- actively becoming a bully himself in his desire to stamp out bullying (hilariously hammered home with the lyrics to "make bullying kill itself")

I'm not trying to point out redundancy. If anything, I think it's cool there's a thematic consistency.

This is what wiki says about season 19 of South Park:

This season will feature pre-planned "dark weeks", weeks where no episodes will air. These will be after episode three, episode six, and episode eight.[2]

There are 10 episodes in all, so next week's episode will be the season finale.

Ten episodes? So there's one tonight and next week.

Thinks for the info!

I wonder is this episode is the harbinger of a huge anti-pc backlash that will sweep across the earth and kill lots of people.

"Deny and subvert" lol

just watched the first episode. Thought it was very funny though I thought they were going to have a caricature of Caitlyn make an appearance. All the PC stuff was great but I'm a bit lost on how they came up with the PC Principal character. Is it just a satire of extremely aggressive SJW behavior?

"Are you saying women don't have the capacity to function in the role of a spokesperson?"

"What? No, I was just gonna frame you for raping Butters."

This episode was intense. I am emotionally invested in the story.

just watched the first episode. Thought it was very funny though I thought they were going to have a caricature of Caitlyn make an appearance. All the PC stuff was great but I'm a bit lost on how they came up with the PC Principal character. Is it just a satire of extremely aggressive SJW behavior?

"Are you saying women don't have the capacity to function in the role of a spokesperson?"

The PC police and SJWs are the biggest bullies there are. And while they might not physically attack you, they will call your boss until they fire you and wish death on you and do their best to make you a pariah. They are the most fucking disgusting people just below ISIS.

There was one last night. Unless in Kansas, South Park comes on Thursdays :p

Ah, thought it was Wednesday.

And I've been in California the last few days.

Ironically, 15 miles away from the shootings yesterday.

I couldn't stop picturing this guy:

tumblr_ltplvgiuwq1qcqs6eo1_5001.jpg

This episode was intense. I am emotionally invested in the story.

Yeah, this season is pretty cool. A couple of twists and turns that you usually don't expect from SP. I like how every episode is even more connected than last season. I know a lot of people don't like the continuity and wish it was back to being a 30 minute restart every week, but they've been slowly moving away from that for awhile now. Even with the "You're getting Old" episodes where Stan was turning into an alcoholic. Infact, they should bring that back :p

The PC police and SJWs are the biggest bullies there are. And while they might not physically attack you, they will call your boss until they fire you and wish death on you and do their best to make you a pariah. They are the most fucking disgusting people just below ISIS.

i'm prolly boderline sjw just based on the fact that i share a lot of the same views they do
but i follow a lot of them on tumblr and their attitudes really grate on my nerves
like when somebody says something they don't agree with they alert all their sjw friends, then they flood that person's inbox with rude as fuck insults or tell the person to kill themselves
and im like, the fuck even does this accomplish? and it's funny bc all these ppl are also against bullying lmao

theyll even pull up shit from 3 years ago just so they can drag a person
or if a person doesnt understand why what they said is wrong and want to know theyre all "google it **** monger i dont help pieces of shit"

like??????
wanna rip my hair out
have been unfollowing a lot of them bc it's honestly too much negativity and i can't understand how a person who spends so much time online bringing others down can be a happy person. fukkin toxic

^^ cross posting from the gamergate thread as an example of what kind of irrational thoughtcrime garbage society is up against with regard to SJWs

This demonic shrill pig (Kate Brooks) talks about GamerGate a little after 21:00. It's obvious she hates GG and white males.

Occasionally I wonder if the crab people are going to be the antagonists in this whole thing

Holy shit, what is that shrill cow even going off about?

Holy hell this episode brought it.

"Oh, that's where you draw the line, huh Caitlyn? No, you're right, that's nuts."

that, along with Garrison and Victoria using Jenner as their muscle killed me.

Holy shit, why would you click on that video?

I loved Jimmy's face when Lesley was talking to him in the room after blocking out the cameras to the news men, and saying she cares for him, and you just see him smile. We've all been there, thinking only with our dicks.
She honey-dicked him, bro.

how can you be racist against a white guy?
racism doesn't work against white ppl

Does anyone else think this entire season is going to be an ad for the next video game?

Second episode didn't really do it for me. The Kyle speech thing was funny ("Is he really making a speech right now?") But the Garrison stuff just really went *** the rails kind of quick in my opinion. Think they blew their wad on Trump too quickly Could have done more with mocking that whole circus.

Holy hell this episode brought it.

"Oh, that's where you draw the line, huh Caitlyn? No, you're right, that's nuts."

that, along with Garrison and Victoria using Jenner as their muscle killed me.
Such a great character.

Jenner repeatedly driving over people never gets old.

Never had an episode where I didn't laugh at least a bit.
But that first episode with the PCP principle and Bruce Jenner thing was the lamest shit I've ever seen. Could not understand what the hell was going on! hopefully 2nd ep is better..

caitlyn just running over people kills me

You guys are just setting your expectations way to high. This episode was fucking hillarious!!! Caitlyn Jenner looking like a stroke victim with his tongue hanging out of his mouth. Hitting and killing people (reference to whats going on). Donald Trump getting fucked to death by Mr. Garrison!? Hillarious!!!

this ep was pretty funny. But just like episode 1, it trails off as it goes on.

"Jimmy. Jimmeee. Put your dick away" "Thats your dick talking."

Fucking lol

garrison 4 prez

also butters b plot is still a better love story than twilight

I loved Jimmy's face when Lesley was talking to him in the room after blocking out the cameras to the news men, and saying she cares for him, and you just see him smile. We've all been there, thinking only with our dicks.
She honey-dicked him, bro.

90zCraA.png

Never had an episode where I didn't laugh at least a bit.
But that first episode with the PCP principle and Bruce Jenner thing was the lamest shit I've ever seen. Could not understand what the hell was going on! hopefully 2nd ep is better..
it was PC principal as in politically correct. theyre making fun of how everyone nowadays is getting offended by everything. I personally love this new season and love what they are doing like they did in last season, where each episode kind of ties together. fucking hilarious episode, go southpark!

This season has been completely perfect.

Back