South Park - Season 19 Discussion

MaveDeltzer

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
NEW season starts tonight!!!

Stunning And Brave: Caitlyn Jenner episode starts us off featuring a new principal.

goddam dem feelz with officer barbrady mang

That resolved quickly for such a long buildup...... Then again they had guns lol.

Yes can't wait they get a new principal can't wait to see who it is looks like they will try get the kids to say sorry all the shit they have said

The ending makes me think they might start mocking the other side by making everything that has happened a result of some liberal conspiracy

lol damn it never occurred to me that Cartman is gayster but there's a lot of evidence piling up against him here

plus he is a huge douche and he is usually leading some crusade to persecute someone (like the ginger episode)

This episode felt a bit rushed. With all of the build up and different arcs through out the season, I felt that this episode could have been 45 minutes or an hour, to really have time to wrap things up. Unless this season is going to spill over into the next one, which would be interesting.

PC Principal going from town to town and killing the ads, terminator-style, was pretty damn awesome.

I told my brother that make fun of caitlyn jenner or the subway guy again

Last night's episode was great. I loved the focus on Barbrady. Cartman misitendifying the other kids was funny as hell.

Quality finale. This season killed it. The gun show had me rolling.

I really need to catch up on the last few seasons.

The ending makes me think they might start mocking the other side by making everything that has happened a result of some liberal conspiracy

that or it will part of a conservative conspiracy, a deflection so to speak. Matt and Trey are pretty much equal opportunity offenders and I think they have just as much disdain for one side as the other. Which is partly why I think they are great.

This season got me back into South Park. I got bored after season 4 and now I'm itching for the next season. I didn't understand satire very well as a teenager, obviously.

tumblr_lqh780Qqa71qludboo1_500.gif

bravo! holy fuck this is the best season ever. this episode just shed light on so many stupid motherfucking sjw bitches

fuck yeah

That episode was mind blowing.

I will forgive that last episode. I hated it. However I did love this season, game of thrones loved it! 15 years ago me my sister and brother would watch a new episode together. Last 5 episodes I have streamed, at work, a few hours after its been shown in Canada.

This is the best season in several years. I almost lost hope this show would be able to produce for the majority of a season as opposed to just a handful of good episodes with the majority of a season being meh.

The whole current PC/twitter society is a softball topic for Matt and Trey to knock out of the park, and their fucking annihilating it. This season should bring another Emmy award for the show imo.

Shitty ending for an otherwise great season. Last week's episode sucked ass too.

South park should be 45 minutes or an hour. they always cut off at about 20 minutes and it's usually anticlimactic.

This season is amazing so far. Hopefull sjw pc ppl watch this and realize how fkn stupid they look.

in terms of plot and relevance to the real-world, this season was definitely amazing. as far as, "laughing-out-loud", this season failed for the most part. a big part of me misses the south park that had hilarious one-liners, and cartman ripping on everyone in south park. i wish they would add more episodes like that, but it seems they've completely turned away from that.

Funny episode but the ending lacked any payoff.

The whole current PC/twitter society is a softball topic for Matt and Trey to knock out of the park, and their fucking annihilating it. This season should bring another Emmy award for the show imo.
Definitely.

Who else lost it when Jimmy said "S-s-s-suck my dick PC Principal"

For some reason...despite knowing that Randy would be the one who recognized Classi at the gun show...it was still funny when he did.

and down under we gotta wait forever - lucky there are VPNs around.....

that or it will part of a conservative conspiracy, a deflection so to speak. Matt and Trey are pretty much equal opportunity offenders and I think they have just as much disdain for one side as the other. Which is partly why I think they are great.

They've said the hate both sides but they hate liberals more than anything. You can google it, they literally say they are the worst ppl in the world.

I LOST it at this bit,
"Oh heeeeell no, oh hell no yo downsyndrome ass just slap me. I'ma break yo dick off!"

Decent season opener but yeah, the ending could have been better. On a side note, Moonbeam City was pretty funny.

in terms of plot and relevance to the real-world, this season was definitely amazing. as far as, "laughing-out-loud", this season failed for the most part. a big part of me misses the south park that had hilarious one-liners, and cartman ripping on everyone in south park. i wish they would add more episodes like that, but it seems they've completely turned away from that.

there was not one episode that wasn't funny
period

that ending was terrible.

For some reason...despite knowing that Randy would be the one who recognized Classi at the gun show...it was still funny when he did.

This.

Also "I ain't no mimsy ass ho" had me rolling.

Haven't really been big on this season but these past few episodes have been pretty good. Doesn't really feel like South Park at all anymore, but at least it's evolving into something that is still fairly good rather than just turning to shit.

Is it pretty much archer with diff art?

Too early to tell from just one episode but the humor is there. Archer has a lot of improve and quick dialogue but the animation is a nice change of scenery from what's currently out there.

"s-s-s-s-suck my dick, pc principal"

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

This season got me back into South Park. I got bored after season 4 and now I'm itching for the next season. I didn't understand satire very well as a teenager, obviously.

Dude.... if you skipped out on the last 15 years of South Park, you've missed some of the most hilarious TV episodes of all time.

Don't know where to begin when it comes to recommendations.

As far as this episode goes.... I thought it was pretty funny, but the gun gimmick kept going and going and going.

Wasn't a bad episode by any stretch, but its my least favorite of the season.

Oh, and did anyone else laugh everytime Catalyn Jenner ran someone over this season? Each were perfectly timed and took me off guard.

It really shows the quality of South Park that they can reuse the same joke repeatedly, and it's still funny each time.

This season is really starting to come together. I spit my drink out last week When Barbrady showed up with the new cops, and told my girlfriend "he used to be the only cop in town" and then later they mentioned that. Tonight's and last week's have been my favorite episodes so far.

cartman got the shit beat out of him in that bathroom lol dib at jared

Definitely.

Who else lost it when Jimmy said "S-s-s-suck my dick PC Principal"

I did. I also lost it when PC principal said he was gonna break whoever wrote the papers legs and when Stan says it was Jimmy and says "Are you gonna break his legs?"

love southpark, very much enjoyed this season, but like a lot of people i feel like they are trying to take on a few too many storylines at once right now. Caught a rerun the other day of cartman becoming hall monitor and going all dog the bounty hunter and i was thinking it might be nice to get back to the seperate story thing again.

Funny as hell, kind of seemed like they tried to jam too much current event stuff into one episode which lead to a rushed flat ending though. Maybe they are going to do what they did last season though and have each episode kind of play off the previous one.

Wow, this season started slow but picked up some serious steam, now I'm full on chomping at the bit to see the next episode.

"He or she is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You're a bigot."

"Buckle up buckaroo" got me every single time.

Funny as hell, kind of seemed like they tried to jam too much current event stuff into one episode which lead to a rushed flat ending though. Maybe they are going to do what they did last season though and have each episode kind of play off the previous one.

i would love that one of the things i enjoyed last season.

It really shows the quality of South Park that they can reuse the same joke repeatedly, and it's still funny each time.

that gets me everytime too

and kyle not giving speeches

i thought last season was really good too

but i would put this as the best season ever and I have been watching since the bootleg tape which was quite a bit before the show

these are the best episodes since the first mr hanky (which might be the best episode)

i would love that one of the things i enjoyed last season.

Seems like PC principal is gonna stay, could see his shtick getting old. The bit where he was giving everyone detention during his opening speech was pretty funny though.

This part was amazing - made the whole episode worth it.

did you find Nathans lines in that episode where it was Jimmy vs PC Principal as funny as I did? when PC principal asks nathan how the word retarded makes him feel.

""that word makes my heart piss its pants"

or when hes talking to jimmy in the hallway and hes just like "I like to smell treeees"

idk but i burst out laughing so hard when he was saying those lines in that episode.

-edit- i found a video with it in there. starts at 7:38

nathan is hilarious

Back