South Park sucks

tRPLzY7.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

it-was-the-spooky-ghost-south-parkcc-com-your-favorite-9319326.png

Season premiere sucked. Most of the episodes are too low brow to be funny, but there are some good moments occasionally.

If you wanna talk about an overrated show let's talk Archer

Absolute retarded dog shit of a show. Probably paved the way for more animated uncreative drivel tv shows like seth mcfarlanes various turds he has squirted forth.

You're a Pinoy? Call me when you can figure out how to keep your children from dying en masse during every monsoon season and then maybe worry about Yankee satire.

tenor.gif

Arguably the best adult Cartoon ever. Just because you have shitty taste doesn't mean something that has had the cultural impact of SP sucks.

Thanks for letting me know your opinion is worthless though, now I won't have to waste my time reading your future posts.

It’s wrong

No its right archer appeals to college bros and its comedy is predictable. Its just archer acting "bro" and saying random goofy Shit that makes bros laugh there asses off or the fat chick acting all fat and obnoxious. Shit is so annoying and really low quality writing,

You can't believe Americans think it's funny. What about people who live in other countries who think it's funny, can you believe that or not?

No its right archer appeals to college bros and its comedy is predictable. Its just archer acting "bro" and saying random goofy Shit that makes bros laugh there asses off or the fat chick acting all fat and obnoxious. Shit is so annoying and really low quality writing,
I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of Archer’s deafening awesomeness.

No matter how much popular it is, it still sucks.

So boring and stupid and can't believe Americans love it.

Filled with stupidity and people are acting like it.

How do people watch this crap, they must be insane?
Where you from?

Creme fraiche and make love not warcraft had me chuckling years back. Randy Marsh was pretty funny.

Also that one episode about cheesing off cat piss and battling at boobopolis.

I haven't watched the show in years but it had its moments.

Back