South Park: The Fractured But Whole

I didn't have much hope for another game. Very good news, Stick of Truth was one of my favorite games last year.

Loved The Stick of Truth. This was a very pleasant surprise.

That looks awesome

I thought they were hilarious on stage. "First, I just want to say, these microphones are fucking stupid."

I really liked the fantasy characters of the last game, but completely respect how they are tossing it and going with **** and friends. Those guys are bad ass.

Gonna burn a hole in my wallet with all these games

Hopefully Super Best Friends make an appearance

Gonna burn a hole in my wallet with all these games

Hopefully Super Best Friends make an appearance

Fuck yeah!

south-park-super-best-friends-depiction-of-muhammad.jpg

I didn't have much hope for another game. Very good news, Stick of Truth was one of my favorite games last year.

Same, I didn't think we'd get a new one this soon. I'm stoked.

I don't think i can beat up Butters.

"Haha, yeah, everyone preorder. That's a good idea".
That announcement trailer is pretty great.

Damn didn't realize it got a 7/10 from Gamespot lol

Fuckin' A that looks awesome, I just gotta get around to playing Stick of Truth first still.

I haven't played Stick of Truth either. Is it just slapstick silliness? What's the gameplay like?

I haven't played Stick of Truth either. Is it just slapstick silliness? What's the gameplay like?

Not positive but I think it's a turn based RPG with South Park characters and writing.

It's a dumbed down turn-based RPG with lots and lots of laughs.

Stick of Truth was good fun. My only complaint is that it could have been a bit longer.

The main quest could be longer and the level cap has got to be higher than 15! but the side quests are super fun with lots of south park references.

Back