Southpaw Regional Wrestling

The sea monster reveal was one of the best.

I loved it. Good stuff.

Especially the Flair ads.

Now if WWE put as much effort into their main shows as they do into KFC commercials then maybe they'd be onto something.

Closest we'll get to actual Southpaw Regional matches for the foreseeable future :p

You know, actually I'd be surprised if they don't include SRW characters in 2K18. Maybe it'll be its own game lol

If I was the company, I'd let whoever wanted to, volunteer for an actual 15 minute YouTube show. Come up with a character, have matches at the performance center and with the simpler style of the 80s territory, wouldn't be much of a risk to current roster members.

More of this on the way.

Best thing WWE's done in a while and I kinda like it in smaller doses so it doesn't spoil like the rest of WWE's shit.

Although a one off PPV type event/show might be great.

SPW could revive the good brothers career because they're Ascension leave jobbers now.

If I was the company, I'd let whoever wanted to, volunteer for an actual 15 minute YouTube show. Come up with a character, have matches at the performance center and with the simpler style of the 80s territory, wouldn't be much of a risk to current roster members.

What about having NXT guys do it in a running series on YT?

This needs to be a WWE show on the Network.

Also, bring back the JBL and Cole show too.

There is wrestling out there like this
Chikara, Lucha Underground and Championship Wrestling From Hollywood are some promotions you may wanna check out
Lucha underground and Championship wrestling from Hollywood are nothing like this. Haven't seen much of chikara but the little I have seen don't resemble this either.

Season 2 is live!

Renw Beret as a good friendly Frenchman!

Chet sober!

Ziggler doing his WWE gimmick without any change!

Last edited:

Journeyman superstars!

Foam axes!

Surprise Rhyno and Rollins tag team!

Dana Bandana making fun of the flag match!

Last edited:

Top Guns are in the Danger Zone!

Debbie Desperado.

Voo & Doo!

Last edited:

I gotta shit ! Backend hooping cough!

Bandana vs Rene

Good season 2 but much too many random wrestlers, too little Cena(!),needed farmer Rusev&Lana,a little too much additional production. Season 1 was a solid A-,season 2 is B+ but the Fashion Files are raising to bar with their A.

I'd backdoor Debbie Desperado and Susan with a bottle of blow and an 8ball of Jack.

OH yeah, lost an episode post but can't be fucked to type it up again.

Back