SPARK

StonedLemur

Chief of Sherbro Island
@plutonium
Reaction score
The light shines even through the dark, its caused by a positive and negative spark...stark...contrasts are what starts the spin...so we can meet up on rotation again again and again.

The butterfly's flight is not spontaneous nor are they on springs, the butterfly flies when she warms her wings.
Never in a straight line...she truly flies free, harder to catch but so easy to see.
She brings a smile with a similar spark, electrical impulses...she flaps her beautiful wings.

We are together, both in darkness and light, we are standing together...no umbrella, you're beautiful in the rain...my bella.
Your light warms my wings and I bring you the smile and versa vice....our love is solid, some say twice as nice.

Let the black hole take us all in... we'll meet on the otherside, just to do this love again....from the beginning.

~SL

200w.gif

Great to see you back at it sir! Good stuff

I really like this one, some clever little rhymes in there.

Was this all written in one go or did it require some tweaking and edits?

All the pieces I write in here are written the moment before posting, and I only edit grammatical errors.

I never edit a piece because it comes out the way it comes out.
Its not really your true feelings if you change them...just my opinion sir.

All the pieces I write in here are written the moment before posting, and I only edit grammatical errors.

I never edit a piece because it comes out the way it comes out.
Its not really your true feelings if you change them...just my opinion sir.
Makes the rhyming and the flow even more impressive.

Makes the rhyming and the flow even more impressive.

Thanks sir.

Because I speak them on stage sometimes, I just write how I would say it...if that makes sense lol.

Thats why I don't edit, because I don't edit my speech.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back