Spinal fractures are the worst thing ever

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Spinal fractures are the worst thing ever. A month ago I suffered a spinal fracture from falling in my basement. I spent almost 2 days getting taught how to walk again and everything was going great the last few weeks. The pain was gone, I could walk (well its still kind of a waddle) then yesterday i couldnt stand up. Thank God my sister was visiting because I was yelling for help and they dragged me off to the ER and guess what? They did literally nothing for me.

Then the doctor started talking about my medical issues that have nothing to do with my back with my parents after i specifically told the doctor I no longer want my family to know about anything because they just go post it all on facebook 10 minutes later. That doctor is getting fired.

TLDR: Lifes a bitch

Hang in there, brother. It will get better soon and you will be past this.

I highly doubt ''the doctor'' got fired.

he got mad when i said "you dont sound like a doctor, you sound like a nurse." TBH i am kind of a dick but I have no patience when other people dont treat me with respect which is something America has lost.

welcome to the forum. medical ethics are only 2nd to legal ethics in America.

if i had aids should the doctor shout it from the rooftops? What if i had herpies? Cancer? Where does it stop?

And if you dont think im getting this doctor fired, you have no clue who i am lol

Spinal fractures are the worst thing ever. A month ago I suffered a spinal fracture from falling in my basement. I spent almost 2 days getting taught how to walk again and everything was going great the last few weeks. The pain was gone, I could walk (well its still kind of a waddle) then yesterday i couldnt stand up. Thank God my sister was visiting because I was yelling for help and they dragged me off to the ER and guess what? They did literally nothing for me.

Then the doctor started talking about my medical issues that have nothing to do with my back with my parents after i specifically told the doctor I no longer want my family to know about anything because they just go post it all on facebook 10 minutes later. That doctor is getting fired.

TLDR: Lifes a bitch
Yes this doctor violated HIPA laws by discussing your health issues with others without your consent. A receptionist at a hospital wouldn’t even tell me if my mom was there when she was, because she was incapacitated and couldn’t give consent at the time.

Back