Sports Illustrated calls Colby "Racist Heel" in headline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s just something dumb he said. He has been a major supporter in various bills that are racist
I have no clue about what is going on now and who he even is TBH. maybe he is racist but that one line he said "You ain't black" is not racist

literally yes it would. just like armenians hate turks and indians hate the english. again, i’m referring to the west specifically as this was the topic at hand.

Hmmm well apparently even Egyptians (early-modern, not ancient) had slavic slaves. Guess I have free reign to hate on pretty much everyone now. Sweet deal.

The word "racism" is being thrown around so often, its lost a lot of its significance. So many people mix up this word with prejudice its mind boggling.

i don’t know. as the beneficiary of all that shit, i don’t think it’s my place to say. i’d feel really fucking stupid as a white person being like “nah we gave you enough, time to forget the last thousand years”
I think everyone ultimately would be better off forgiving people of the past, while still trying to make shit as fair as possible going forward.

I think everyone ultimately would be better off forgiving people of the past, while still trying to make shit as fair as possible going forward.
Unfortunately that’s not going to happen for a long time. Most of its not even coming from minorities. It’s over weight white 20 year old woman with blue hair fighting for injustices that are real.

“Brazil, you’re a dump. All you filthy animals suck.” of course, brazil is a majority non-white country

said woodley was “standing up for lifelong criminals” by wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt

“Did you get a call from your little tribe? Did they send out some smoke signals for you?” to Kamaru Usman
Please don't put us in the discussion, no one here calls him racist thats your problem muricans, we hate him for other reasons ( but at least i don't het him, marty is a cringe fuck so if he puts a beating on him i will actually forgive his sins against my nation)

I don't think he is. He's playing a character to stay relevant and employed
And I think the use of the wrestling term heel implies all that.

They could have just said the UFC's resident racist. Our the UFCs most outspoken racist. They'd be a lot more blunt and damning. But we all know a heel is a character act.

“Brazil, you’re a dump. All you filthy animals suck.” of course, brazil is a majority non-white country

said woodley was “standing up for lifelong criminals” by wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt

“Did you get a call from your little tribe? Did they send out some smoke signals for you?” to Kamaru Usman
BLM is a shambolic Marxist piece of shit organization that has defended piece of shit lifelong crimals.

Most Brazilians think Brazil is a dump.

his character isn't even really racist

its more race baiting

also calling him a heel is admitting that you know its a work

They are helping him sell tickets. While generating traffic through their own business.

BLM is a shambolic Marxist piece of shit organization that has defended piece of shit lifelong crimals.

Most Brazilians think Brazil is a dump.

You speak for Brazilians?
+ "All you filthy animals suck.”

Why do you feel the need to defend Colby Covington of all people?

It's more so just correcting false allegations. Colby called the crowd filthy animals last night. A subjective take of offense is no indicator of objective reality or intent. That's why people are rebutting.

I like Colby and he’s not a racist. I’ll defend almost anyone, we’re all in this together.

i know a ton of Brazilians, many of them think Brazil fucking sucks.

If this thread is here, then this video should be here:

Hmmm well apparently even Egyptians (early-modern, not ancient) had slavic slaves. Guess I have free reign to hate on pretty much everyone now. Sweet deal.
Those slaves were enslaved by other Slavic slaves, the Mamluk ruling class, and not the Arab Egyptians that are the majority of the populace. In fact, the children of said slaves had a lower status than the slaves themselves and were barred from holding key political offices.

Those slaves were enslaved by other Slavic slaves, the Mamluk ruling class, and not the Arab Egyptians that are the majority of the populace. In fact, the children of said slaves had a lower status than the slaves themselves and were barred from holding key political offices.

Enslaved by other slavic slaves? huh?

And I think the use of the wrestling term heel implies all that.

They could have just said the UFC's resident racist. Our the UFCs most outspoken racist. They'd be a lot more blunt and damning. But we all know a heel is a character act.
Apparently we don't according to the replies I've gotten lol

Colby himself is an unnecessary element in this sport? his shtick doesn't belong here and it is out of place. Just fight guys and you can still shit talk anybody you like but being a racist heel is a black eye to the sport
As is the idea that if you say heinous shit people will come out to see you lose, a la Chael Sonnen and Connor McGregor. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back