St. Carnal's Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minus the crazy expences of things and the crazy ex-fiancee... I loved Vancouver.

You've clearly never been to vancouver.

I'm fucking around, I could never live in Canada though because of the temperatures. NY is a huge stretch for me even though I've never lived any where else. I'm more a Southern guy.

Ya, I heard the controls were kinda messed up, ya?

Goddamn I want a PS3.

Uhh, the Right stick is very sensitive, but I could probably fix that in the options. It's just really hard, either that or I really suck at it, but I was always awesome at 1-3. Hopefully I just need to adjust to it.

Uhh, the Right stick is very sensitive, but I could probably fix that in the options. It's just really hard, either that or I really suck at it, but I was always awesome at 1-3. Hopefully I just need to adjust to it.

More than likely. GTA 4 seemed weird as first too, but became a little easier after playing it, and I only play for maybe a couple of hours.

Story line pretty cool so far?

More than likely. GTA 4 seemed weird as first too, but became a little easier after playing it, and I only play for maybe a couple of hours.

Story line pretty cool so far?

I haven't gotten in to it enough for the story. I slept a lot today and have ACTUALLY been watching the Euro Cup.

Think - Miles Davis ft Lil John, remixed by Armen van Helden.

So I got about 3 days for relaxing. What should I do. I'm so bored. You know I used to play a lot of video games a couple years ago, but thank god I went to college and found these forums. Yeah so basically the first thing I do when I come on the internets is come to these forums and check my email. Then I don't really have anything to do. Sometimes I'll wander about in Mayberry and OT reading random posts, but like right now I'm just bored as hell. Suggestion peoples!??

Or maybe gangsta-country and western.

Think about this -> Dolly Parton ft G Unit.

Or maybe...... Religious music from the streets;

Westminster Cathedral Choir ft DMX.

So I got about 3 days for relaxing. What should I do. I'm so bored. You know I used to play a lot of video games a couple years ago, but thank god I went to college and found these forums. Yeah so basically the first thing I do when I come on the internets is come to these forums and check my email. Then I don't really have anything to do. Sometimes I'll wander about in Mayberry and OT reading random posts, but like right now I'm just bored as hell. Suggestion peoples!??

Watch a ton of movies.

Or maybe bluegrass with beatboxing. That could work.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30325

Cho-cho-cha-cho-cho-cha

In contast sorrrrrow

Wicky-wicky-wicky-waoh

All through his days....

Or maybe...... Religious music from the streets;

Westminster Cathedral Choir ft DMX.

Arr-arrrr-arrr-ar-ar-arrr-arr WHERE MA DOGS AT? Arr-arr-ar-ar--arararrr

Hallelujah, hallelujah, haallel-ujah

Or maybe gangsta-country and western.

Think about this -> Dolly Parton ft G Unit.

Go shorty, it's ya birthday

Workin' 9-5,
What a way to make a livin'

We gonn party, like it's ya birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back