Star Trek: Discovery V4.0 (Premieres Sept. 24, 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the plus side, if they're edgy enough to drop F bombs..... maybe we'll get to see the redhead's titties at some point.

So I'm trying to figure out why exactly people act like the war is somehow Michaels fault. At least that's the vibe I get. Then Saru talking about how she took away his chance to be first officer to the Asian captain. I'm just kinda like "You know the Klingons were going to attack,yeah? Michael was right because of course she was because she knows everything."

Seems like more people than Lorca would know that her prediction was accurate. But maybe I missed something.

So I'm trying to figure out why exactly people act like the war is somehow Michaels fault. At least that's the vibe I get. Then Saru talking about how she took away his chance to be first officer to the Asian captain. I'm just kinda like "You know the Klingons were going to attack,yeah? Michael was right because of course she was because she knows everything."

Seems like more people than Lorca would know that her prediction was accurate. But maybe I missed something.

Well she did kill the Klingon which enabled T'Kuvma to gather support for war.

Yeah, i agree.
She tried to talk to that klignon, but it attacked. She killed him in self defense. I don't understand why everyone is blaming her for the war.
Everyone already knew that the Klignons were pricks. It'd make more sense if she had actually succeeded in her plan to fire the first shot at the Klignon ship.

Also, what channel does this show come on?
I heard "fuck" on the last episode and thought I was going crazy.
Im liking this show. There's more good than bad

One thing I will admit.

I can see how someone does not like DSC and still be a Star Trek fan.

I do not see the same for Orville.

Well she did kill the Klingon which enabled T'Kuvma to gather support for war.

I suppose that's true, but at the same time saying the Klingon attacked first doesn't really seem like an unbelievable story.

Hope Captain Spock makes an appearance at somepoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back