STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI

If you have seen STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Agree with about 80% of that. Rey choosingbto join Ren in the middle would have been fantastic.

Yeah him saying that he liked the throne room scene made me cringe. That entire scene was from disappointing to downright cheesy. None of it was cool.

Lukes send off would be more fitting in the last movie, so that I agree.

Just thought of a big plot hole: how did Benicio Del Toro betray the Resistance’s plans to the First Order when he shouldn’t have even known about the plan? Finn and Rose didn’t know about the plan to evacuate so...

<{vega}>

Yes they did, Poe told them about that plan while they were in the ship heading back with Del Toro's character...and he was sitting right there listening.

I still don't see how 6 people thought this movie was 10/10 (with no reason given). Either they are 12 years old or simply simpletons who will buy anything disney throws at them.

...because it was not the movie that everyone expected. Everyone expected big reveal, Luke coming back and being the hero and wreaking shit. None of that happened. Instead we got the Rebels running away and simply trying to survive and every expectation we had done away with. People are complaining because it was not what they wanted to see.

...because it was not the movie that everyone expected. Everyone expected big reveal, Luke coming back and being the hero and wreaking shit. None of that happened. Instead we got the Rebels running away and simply trying to survive and every expectation we had done away with. People are complaining because it was not what they wanted to see.

Reading comprehension fail

Who gives a shit that Rose wasn't hot, I'm annoyed that her character sucked. Plenty of movie characters aren't hot.

And yes, her sister was seriously smokin'. Literally and figuratively because she blew up which is a bummer, but I'm more concerned with the fact that she blew up trying to drop bombs in space.

Drop bombs in space.

Drop bombs in space.

Drop bombs in space.

DROP

SPACE

Who gives a shit that Rose wasn't hot, I'm annoyed that her character sucked. Plenty of movie characters aren't hot.

And yes, her sister was seriously smokin'. Literally and figuratively because she blew up which is a bummer, but I'm more concerned with the fact that ship blew up trying to drop bombs in space.

Drop bombs in space.

Drop bombs in space.

Drop bombs in space.

DROP

SPACE
Put it on the same level as sound in space.

And yes, her sister was seriously smokin'. Literally and figuratively because she blew up which is a bummer, but I'm more concerned with the fact that she blew up trying to drop bombs in space.

Drop bombs in space.

Drop bombs in space.

Drop bombs in space.

DROP

SPACE

Shit like that doesnt really bother me in Star Wars movies. Just like how you can hear the explosions in space. Or that there are explosions in space. You can say they have "Polar-dynami-fusion-servo-boosters" built in or something.

Put it on the same level as sound in space.
Sound in space, while silly, I find forgivable because it can be chalked up to an editorial decision to make a scene more interesting.

Dropping bombs in space WWII style is a hard finger to the face of physics.

The ugly Asian bitch was there to appeal to two markets, asians and ugly bitches. The mayonnaise pussy tasting soccer moms is a huge industry.

I remember in the walking dead when they killed an irrelevant fat bitch they all almost got of their couch.

Sound in space, while silly, I find forgivable because it can be chalked up to an editorial decision to make a scene more interesting.

Dropping bombs in space WWII style is a hard finger to the face of physics.
Read what you just wrote slowly.

The ugly Asian bitch was there to appeal to two markets, asians and ugly bitches. The mayonnaise pussy tasting soccer moms is a huge industry.

I remember in the walking dead when they killed an irrelevant fat bitch they all almost got of their couch.
She hurt you bad didn't she?

Which is why it sucked, the writing was absolutely terrible. Im legit shocked how bad Rian Johnson did.. I mean parking infractions, mishandling of Luke, getting rid of characters that made episode 8 interesting. The whole asian chick and finn subplot was almost insulting how bad it was, then finn living...COME ON. Just because something is different doesnt mean its good, hence why most people disliked the movie. Extremely weak character development as well. This is almost the end of the saga and I feel like nothing has happened and were suppose to feel danger for Rey and the others against Kylo and the First Order cans? Give me a fucking break dude. This movie is only better than phantom menace. The twists were there were no twists.

Last edited:
Yeah i guess one is somehow more believable than the other.
That's why I said editorial decision. We know there's not sound in space, but picture how a lot of space scenes would look if you took out the sound.

Defying a lack of gravity adds nothing to the movie and completely removes any element of disbelief.

Difference.

Sorry, I'm sure you felt real smart there for a second, but yes, shockingly I know there's no sound in space. You notice how people don't have conversations in the vacuum of space despite that we hear sounds from the ships? Figure out why that is and you'll understand my point.

That's why I said editorial decision. We know there's not sound in space, but picture how a lot of space scenes would look if you took out the sound.

Defying a lack of gravity adds nothing to the movie and completely removes any element of disbelief.

Difference.

Sorry, I'm sure you felt real smart there for a second, but yes, shockingly I know there's no sound in space. You notice how people don't have conversations in the vacuum of space despite that we hear sounds from the ships? Figure out why that is and you'll understand my point.
No thanks, I don't want to ever think like you.

Well, time to find out what they think.

I'm still salty about Snoke going out like that and given no back story. Guy was insanely powerful and can't feel the lightsaber moving towards him? I guess this was simply done to remind fans of The Jedi Returns when Luke tries to do the same thing.

Back