STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI

If you have seen STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
She's clearly saying they had a plan. Obviously it doesn't reveal what that plan was, but I thought there was no plan. I thought Rian just did whatever the he wanted. How could she be saying that?

How is it that Disney president told Lucas in early 2012 what they storyline ideas were?

What would you expect them to say, honestly? For the sake of argument, lets just say Rian Johnson and fooled everybody and intentionally made a shit movie. I dont think that happened, but Im being hypothetical.

What would you honestly expect them to say? "Oh, yeah, the trilogy has been fucked and now we're just scrambling around trying to make a sensible, satisfying end to it. Its just a salvage job. Sorry guys."

I blocked his ass a year ago, so it's weird seeing you guys getting mad at ghosts.

giphy.gif

you're automatically out for straying off the base line
Luke, you're not my father...

Last edited:
I want to see this poll done over now. Even people I knew who thought they liked the movie in theaters really hated it on second or third viewings. The flaws are impossible to ignore and the shine of the theater is gone.

I want to see this poll done over now. Even people I knew who thought they liked the movie in theaters really hated it on second or third viewings. The flaws are impossible to ignore and the shine of the theater is gone.

Good idea. That's the extent of my caring at this point. Almost everyone changed their view of the film one way or the other.

Too busy enjoying The Mandalorian to debate TLJ

Good idea. That's the extent of my caring at this point. Almost everyone changed their view of the film one way or the other.

Too busy enjoying The Mandalorian to debate TLJ
I’m in for a new poll.

Back