Locked STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture is proof she was rustled by the comments and did something about it.

The fact you're white knighting her speaks volumes to the fact you're a force is female casual fan.

Poor girl cant win with these emotionally stunted manchild fans.

Hate her cos she wasnt the hot asian.

Hating her still now she is the hot asian.

I grew up on the OG trilogy, idgaf about this one, not whiteknighting anything really.

The force most def is NOT female, im too old to give a shit now, but poking fun at you manchildren that are invested is fun.

I grew up on the OG trilogy, idgaf about this one, not whiteknighting anything really.

The force most def is NOT female, im too old to give a shit now, but poking fun at you manchildren that are invested is fun.
This thread was decent until you came around

This just makes you sound like petty spoilt children.

There are way bigger issues in this series than Rose.

As stated above, i feel like she delivered one of the few powerful messages TLJ actually had with her great line.

Fact is, she tried to prevent Finns kamikaze mission: sure, she may have killed him but he was on a path to certain death anyway.

Besides, shes hot now, she can do no wrong ; )
You think that chick is hot? and she had great lines? Your going to have a hard time getting people to agree with either of these statements....

I even think she had the best line of this crap new trilogy thus far:

'we dont win by destroying what we hate. But by saving what we love'

tenor.gif

So trolling while disguised as a White Knight confirmed.....thanks for playing.

You could have put the hottest female in that role and she would still be not liked. Guys would just end each diatribe with, "but still wood though."

This thread was decent until you came around

Lol

Your feelings are hurt cos someone disagrees with your views.

This thread is full of disgruntled manchildren complaining about films they know will be awful but keep going to see.

Both trilogy films so far have been massive letdowns but youre still discussing them, and no doubt will go and see the third knowing youll hate it and bitch endlessly on here.

Its amusing to me.

And the second someone pays any part of the films a compliment it rustles everyones jimmies.

This thread deserved lampooning.

I'm going this weekend only because my homie is treating to one of those fancy theaters that serve beer and shit. So we all plan to be shitfaced and laughing at the fucking dumpster fire that is unfolding before our eyes.

This is pretty much the only way I would go. Pretty sure me and my wife are busy this weekend though but if she does say something about wanting to go out then yea I'll go see it. Otherwise if she lets me stay in this weekend I got games to play.

This is pretty much the only way I would go. Pretty sure me and my wife are busy this weekend though but if she does say something about wanting to go out then yea I'll go see it. Otherwise if she lets me stay in this weekend I got games to play.

Sounds like a better use of time then seeing this shit show to be fair. But I like dumpster fires every now and then. But this being on someone else's dime makes a no brainer lol.

Name a better line.

Seriously, im curious.

Its not been great for quotable lines.

I thought Yoda had a pretty good one.

"We are what they grow beyond."

Chewie's whole script was great lines.

if all your doing is posting the negative reviews, its showing your just wanting it to fail.

in the same regard, if all your doing is posting the positive ones, you just want it to go herp a derp its good and your wrong

Its pathetic seeing both sides try and hide the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back