Static-X Still Kicking

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Apparently this song is older but the video just ended up in my feed. Really digging what they're doing and it looks like they put on a hell of a live show. Xero's mask is cool too. I was a fan of Wisconsin Death Trip when it released but kinda fell away from them when I got into harder metal. Glad to see they're still kicking ass.

Apparently this song is older but the video just ended up in my feed. Really digging what they're doing and it looks like they put on a hell of a live show. Xero's mask is cool too. I was a fan of Wisconsin Death Trip when it released but kinda fell away from them when I got into harder metal. Glad to see they're still kicking ass.

If nothing else, theirs was an original act which influenced quite a few bands out there. Musically speaking, I was into diff HM and HR bands and probably Static-X slipped thru the crax a little. Good to see them in action.

Edsel Dope, "Xero", is doing a great job with the vocals from what I've heard. I saw them live at least twice back in the 2000s (maybe three or four, my memory sucks), excellent live performance, looks like they still have it too. Machine and Wisconsin Death Trip remain two of my favorite albums of all time.

images

Wayne's dead, end of story.
smh, pay more attention.

Back