Opinion Stay classy Rashida Tlaib

NOI is absolutely, not a tiny fringe crackpot group. Did you literally just completely ignore my whole post?

Do you think white supremacists could organize a million person gathering in the US and then revisit it every year in various forms, now the women's march being one?

Get back to me when you open your eyes to what really is happening.

They are crackpots. One never hears about them except when the right brings them up. The million march was broadly about racial and socioeconomic issues, not specifically NOI . The women's march has nothing to do with NOI.

She is giving back to Trump what he has been giving to others. You expect Trump critics to not answer him in kind, that is hypocrisy. Responding is not the same thing as initiating. Rashida is just responding.

Again, not talking about her. You know that though. Oh', and how is she "responding" exactly? Trump hasn't said word one about that cunt.

Regardless, you're a compete hypocrite and you know it, which is why you have continually danced around my criticism of YOU. If you want to actually be taken seriously when criticizing Trump's antics, you can't cheer lead when your side does it. That seems to be lost on Liberals, and why they're known for being completely phony in everything they allegedly stand for.

There is no parallel here.

Birtherism has nothing to do with his name

The Soviet Union was a unified identifiable entity, a serious threat to the West. There is no global Muslim entity that exists today that can be compared to the Soviets. There would have to be a Caliphate that competed with the West for global domination for your analogy to be comparable.

It had absolutely EVERYTHING to do with the name. Could there have been a tiny minority who would look at skin color? Since there are racists of every stripe, sure. I'd like to see you admit that.

The fact is, Barack Obama was not a common name in the 60s just like Kruschev wouldn't have been. In 2006 having someone with that name, after 9/11 and an awakening to Islamic extremism it most certainly was a concern.

To completely ignore this is nothing short of willful narrative peddling.

What's the problem with the last name Kruschev?

Both root names weren't popular in the US during the 1960s. To pretend they were is being completely obtuse.

It is American legislation that a POTUS be BORN in the US. It is not racist to ensure this is the case no matter what your skin color is.

If you deny the accuracy of what I just said, again, you're being completely obtuse. JVS level.

Regarding D'Souza? Get a grip. I'm probably not allowed to like Michael Jordan or have friends of color because in twisted progressive thought this proves I'm racist?

Specifically singling out Obama as not being born in the US is racist. No other president in recent memory was subjected to such accusations and smears. Why weren't McCain, Bush, Clinton, Romney, Gore, Kerry, Regan, Carter , Nader etc.. ever accused of not being natural born citizens? What a coincidence that the first Black president gets accused ! Why wasn't there a movement to confirm any of these White presidents / candidates were natural born !

Dinesh is racist , as his own words prove. How many more blatant examples of his racism do you need before admitting ?

They are crackpots. One never hears about them except when the right brings them up. The million march was broadly about racial and socioeconomic issues, not specifically NOI . The women's march has nothing to do with NOI.

Why, literally, is every big activist movement headed up by people who I just showed you to be either NOI or CAIR?

What do you think happens when year after year (the anniversary gatherings are real) when activism is concentrated and whooped up? Boogeymen are everywhere, there's racism in everything, etc. Then news networks are doing nothing but accepting and repeating the activist narrative.

I'm telling you right now that NOI and many of their brethren groups are absolutely punching miles above their weight class.

It's why I can't stand the idea of career activism. Because you have people who are looking for issue to justify their existence continually. They fail to live normal, balanced lives - unlike like a D'Souza, enjoying the benefits of America.

Last edited:
Again, not talking about her. You know that though. Oh', and how is she "responding" exactly? Trump hasn't said word one about that cunt.

Regardless, you're a compete hypocrite and you know it, which is why you have continually danced around my criticism of YOU. If you want to actually be taken seriously when criticizing Trump's antics, you can't cheer lead when your side does it. That seems to be lost on Liberals, and why they're known for being completely phony in everything they allegedly stand for.

Why does Trump need to specifically talk about her for her to respond in a manner Trump is familiar with? How many people did Trump attack , who never personally attacked Trump!

You expect Trump and his base to be given a pass. You expect to be hypocritic but not be called hypocritic. You expect the Dems to abide by a standard which you do not apply to Trump.

Why does Trump need to specifically talk about her for her to respond in a manner Trump is familiar with? How many people did Trump attack , who never personally attacked Trump!

You expect Trump and his base to be given a pass. You expect to be hypocritic but not be called hypocritic. You expect the Dems to abide by a standard which you do not apply to Trump.

The point
You

LOL.

Specifically singling out Obama as not being born in the US is racist. No other president in recent memory was subjected to such accusations and smears. Why weren't McCain, Bush, Clinton, Romney, Gore, Kerry, Regan, Carter , Nader etc.. ever accused of not being natural born citizens? What a coincidence that the first Black president gets accused ! Why wasn't there a movement to confirm any of these White presidents / candidates were natural born !

Dinesh is racist , as his own words prove. How many more blatant examples of his racism do you need before admitting ?

JVS level achieved. Congrats.

The birtherism word is a thing thanks to the poisonous progressive media and those who love the poison.

You can keep ignoring the truth to your detriment.

Nation of Islam, CAIR and Southern Poverty Law Center are at the root here (the Muslim Brotherhood behind them). There is one entity that is forcing division on an otherwise peaceful functioning society (the best the world has ever known).

Obama's muslim name (for someone supposedly born in 1961) is similar to someone with a name like Kruschev being elected in 2008 (or 2016 for that matter). The latter would be even more rigorously checked into.
Again Obama does not fit your view as the good submissive minority and every crackpot theory you peddle is just a bad attempt at hiding it.

You had 8 years to try and pin some scandal on him and failed.

If Obama had done or had been accused of 1/10th of the things that Trumps has done he would have been tarred feathered and run out of town.

Seeing people supporting a proven liar adulterer who in character is everything a supposedly Christian American should not be still peddling bullshit conspiracy theories about Obama is delicious irony and proves them to be the craven cowardly dishonest hypocrites that they are.

Why, literally, is every big activist movement headed up by people who I just showed you to be either NOI or CAIR?

What do you think happens when year after year (the anniversary gatherings are real) when activism is concentrated and whooped up? Boogeymen are everywhere, there's racism in everything, etc. Then news networks are doing nothing but accepting and repeating the activist narrative.

I'm telling you right now that NOI and many of their brethren groups are absolutely punching miles above their weight class.

It's why I can't stand the idea of career activism. Because you have people who are looking for issue to justify their existence continually. They fail to live normal, balanced lives - much like a D'Souza, enjoying the benefits of America.

Dinesh is nothing but a racist butt-kisser, fellating the racist Whites he appeals to. He enjoys the fruits of America because of the sacrifices of the people he heaps hatred on (Blacks). Without Black activism , the Civil Rights movement and America's admittance of its racist history, ungrateful hacks like Dinesh would never have made it here. There is nothing balanced or normal about him, unless you think all minorities must submit to White power is the normal course of events.

Dinesh has been peddling rightwing memes from his college days, so how on earth can you imply he isn't a career activist constantly looking for issues to whip up the rightwing base with.

Mainstream Muslims will never side with NOI because of the later's racial ideology. Mainstream Islamic communities will never side with an Islam that is distinctly Black, because despite what they claim non-Black Muslims are racist against Blacks.

Again Obama does not fit your view as the good submissive minority and every crackpot theory you peddle is just a bad attempt at hiding it.

You had 8 years to try and pin some scandal on him and failed.

If Obama had done or had been accused of 1/10th of the things that Trumps has done he would have been tarred feathered and run out of town.

Seeing people supporting a proven liar adulterer who in character is everything a supposedly Christian American should not be still peddling bullshit conspiracy theories about Obama is delicious irony and proves them to be the craven cowardly dishonest hypocrites that they are.

Sure, sure. You have blinders on because of skin color, we get it.

Fact is (and this has been repeated ad nausea in here), Trump spoke out against abortion, he spoke out against Islamic extremism, he spoke to the working base about jobs and improving the economy, he talked about strengthening the military, he talked about securing the border, he honored Christianity, he supported Israel . . .

Those are the reasons he was elected.

Here's how Obama left office:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwio5aH6wNffAhVi7IMKHXeTDxgQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/13/kehinde-wiley-barack-obamas-portrait-artist-painte/&psig=AOvVaw3o3hxPzy_AMe6Hbio4-UDq&ust=1546807458918282

"Kehinde Wiley, the artist who painted former President Barack Obama’s official presidential portrait unveiled Monday, is facing scrutiny for past works that depict black women decapitating white women.

The artist who painted former President Barack Obama’s official presidential portrait unveiled Monday is facing scrutiny for past works that depict black women decapitating white women. Kehinde Wiley, a New York City-based artist who became the first black American to ever paint an official presidential portrait, unveiled two paintings in 2012 that began circulatingon social media this week. “It’s sort of a play on the ‘kill whitey’ thing,” Mr. Wiley told The New Yorker in a 2012 interview."

Going to jump in here, as you want to generalize to "liberals", to say:

1. You are not going to take any serious criticisms of Trump "seriously", that is long established.
2. Trump may not have said anything about her directly, but come the fuck on, he built his base on a steady diet of paranoid Muslim and Middle Easterner scapegoating.
3. Let's flip this around and focus on you or any Trump supporter's hypocrisy for being offended by the use of political hyperbole and or inflammatory language from anyone criticizing Trump.
4. As for me personally, someone would never get a POTUS vote from me after something like this, but this is expected behavior from some people in the House because Trump has earned it, after never being willing to fight with honor, honesty, facts, or reason. It's like if Gus borrowed Overeem's "antiaging" doctor and incorporated eyepokes into his prep for his fight with Jon Jones, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but would hate it if he did it against Shogun, Rumble, or DC.
5. You demanding that anyone opposed to Trump attack him in the way you want them to makes you come off as Jim Carrey's karate instructor character.

JVS level achieved. Congrats.

The birtherism word is a thing thanks to the poisonous progressive media and those who love the poison.

Trump loved this "poison", it is how he became President !

Pretty hilarious to see how this thing got twisted around over the last 20 pages. @Ripskater makes a thread showing displeasure with what this congress woman said, immediately gets called out for his hypocrisy, because objectively, calling Trump a motherfucker one time isn't nearly as bad as almost 10 years of what can only be described as consistent trolling on Trump's part. Now, @HereticBD has turned it around (in his head), that the leftists are actually the hypocrites, because they're defending this lady while criticizing Trump. Nevermind that this wasn't the point anyone tried to make, but at least, now the world feels right again. Just took a little mental gymnastics to get there, but here we are.

I've flat out explained it numerous times. In this thread, in my previous post to this one.

And I'd rather Ben Carson won back in the primaries.

I've said that dozens of times in here.

How does that fit your lying racist claims?

@MicroBrew

It's unbecoming to defend one self from accusations of racism that are ironically concocted out of prejudice. Just my humble opinion.

Here's how Obama left office:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwio5aH6wNffAhVi7IMKHXeTDxgQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/13/kehinde-wiley-barack-obamas-portrait-artist-painte/&psig=AOvVaw3o3hxPzy_AMe6Hbio4-UDq&ust=1546807458918282

"Kehinde Wiley, the artist who painted former President Barack Obama’s official presidential portrait unveiled Monday, is facing scrutiny for past works that depict black women decapitating white women.

The artist who painted former President Barack Obama’s official presidential portrait unveiled Monday is facing scrutiny for past works that depict black women decapitating white women. Kehinde Wiley, a New York City-based artist who became the first black American to ever paint an official presidential portrait, unveiled two paintings in 2012 that began circulatingon social media this week. “It’s sort of a play on the ‘kill whitey’ thing,” Mr. Wiley told The New Yorker in a 2012 interview."

Yeah, allowing that artist to that paint presidential portrait is condoning hate, the images of black women decapitating women is hate (even if it is a play on a 16th century painting of a woman decapitating a man painted by a man), and that hate is something that is condoned (probably out of fear and/or just not wanting to get caught up in a battle) by the media, and by academia. Addressing hate against black people and other minorities with hate, and by elevating hateful people of color into positions of influence as experts, just continues the cycle.

It is a big problem that isn't going away, as a generation of college graduates have been exposed to the writings of the most irrational, bellicose, and doctrinaire academics in the multicultural studies world (e.g. Derlad Wing Sue) making many white students feel attacked and offended by just taking those courses, instead of understanding current and past issues of prejudice, discrimination and racism in a way that moves society forward. That and condoning the casual racial jabs and the angry cognitive distortions at white people in the media has led to some people condoning the irrational and bellicose rhetoric that comes from the Steve Bannon wing of the GOP, it's just all fucked up and depressing.

Yeah, allowing that artist to that paint presidential portrait is condoning hate, the images of black women decapitating women is hate (even if it is a play on a 16th century painting of a woman decapitating a man painted by a man), and that hate is something that is condoned (probably out of fear and/or just not wanting to get caught up in a battle) by the media, and by academia. Addressing hate against black people and other minorities with hate, and by elevating hateful people of color into positions of influence as experts, just continues the cycle.

It is a big problem that isn't going away, as a generation of college graduates have been exposed to the writings of the most irrational, bellicose, and doctrinaire academics in the multicultural studies world (e.g. Derlad Wing Sue) making many white students feel attacked and offended by just taking those courses, instead of understanding current and past issues of prejudice, discrimination and racism in a way that moves society forward. That and condoning the casual racial jabs and the angry cognitive distortions at white people in the media has led to some people condoning the irrational and bellicose rhetoric that comes from the Steve Bannon wing of the GOP, it's just all fucked up and depressing.

I agree with most of that.

Back