Stealing UPS packages. Have you seen this...have you heard about this?

So no one was held accountable? It seems Amazon is better about this type of thing.
nope Budo Video said UPS confirmed the delivery and the UPS people just said their tracker showed it was delivered and if there was any issues figure it out with Budo Video.

Its a big problem in most places these days. I am lucky in that my front door is behind a little wall around my yard and people don't want to risk having to walk a long ways between the door and the end of the driveway. I am also lucky that someone is home almost all day. Amazon has amazing customer service though. UPS lost a god damn computer chair I sent back (in a giant box weighing 40+ pounds) and they refunded me any way and said they would deal with UPS. UPS sucks.

nope Budo Video said UPS confirmed the delivery and the UPS people just said their tracker showed it was delivered and if there was any issues figure it out with Budo Video.
Sounds like a job for the state consumer protection dept or licensing dept. Seems like UPS is liable. "Delivered", but to where? Get your local news station to do an expose story.

I just realized that OP is called Bay Area. It's funny to me that someone from the bay area, which is basically the property crime capital of the united states (at least in terms of an area where normal people live too) would be like "hey have you guys heard of people stealing packages?"

Seems like a decent dishonest hustle. The offenders just need to be more weary about cameras, or at leat cover up their damn faces with a hood, sunglasses, and do rag around the mouth...a fake license plate on the car would help do. For the latter* I always fee like these street cameras can track you everywhere though...

Back