Stefan Struve ko Stipe what is Francis Ngnanno gonna do to him ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
stipe-struve.gif
redirect
giphy.gif
l52znV.gif

Last edited:
Didnt overeem drop him as well? Stipe is gonna sleep

That's not the same Stipe... but it's still probably going to be another nasty KO like what we just witnessed.

I'm not trying to see Stipe die.

Just give Francis the belt

Stipe got way better boxing tho.

Note the eye poke by Struve. Aside from Jones and Gus Struve is 3rd (maybe second) in eye pokes.

Stipe got way better boxing tho.
So did Alistair have better boxing than Francis. That shit dont matter when he hits you with a missile on the chin lol.

Man, the ego on Overeem to want to try and slug it out in the pocket with Ngannou. That was literally like suicide.

Stipe is going down. Ngannou is unstoppable at the moment!

He definitely is the better boxer,he rarely use kicks.I'm surprised Reem was overly agressive and wild.He was more patient and cautious with less dangerous fighters!
I thought Reem was gonna use kicks and work the legs and the body before engaging in boxing in the pocket.

Under these circumstances I would say a GDR hand the belt over situation is necessary

While Ngannou is a clear favorite in that fight, Stipe still poses some problems if he sticks and moves (like he did against Werdum) and plays as a counter striker.

Lol! How many times has Overeem been flatlined now?? Last time was Stipe with arm punches right?

Miocic knocks him the fuck out within 2. I can’t wait for this fight!

Back