Steinermania 287: HE'S FAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone make a gifv/gyf of the :13-:30 on that Steiner Screwdriver compilation. Do it for the people.

screw3.gif

I didn't do it for the people...

You piss off you before I cut some bacon off your back.

Youll blow out your asshole again fuckin wit me and get stomped the fuck out in a vile filled Detroit gutter you juiced up jelly bean. You might think you bad but im too stealthy

Chris gonna come in wearing Mountain Dew armor with a Dr. Pepper jetpack

You ever sneak up on a rottweiler and put him in a rnc?

Actually I have .... Pits too. I used to live somewhere rough and people would act a fool bout lose dogs and being a puppy lover I had to wrangle em and get em back home for they got hurt.

bauer thinks that adr has a huge babyface run ahead of him based on the reaction he got from the response he got la and texas
i wounder why?
@Pliny Pete

Wouldn't be too hard to take out rex

Id trap him in a Payless Shoes and roll fat women down the aisle

Rex is this true?

Some war room jobber said:
It depends on the region, the word was invented by the spanish (white people) and it refers to foreigners, particularly foreigners that have problems speaking the local language.

For Mexicans, gringos mean americans, as you pointed out white americans, gabacho is another word also of spanish origin that its used a lot to refer to Americans in Mexico.

Gringo as a word varies depending on the country and its ridiculous to assume its pejorative against white people since its actually a word invented by the spanish who are white.

Gringo or gabacho when spoken by a mexican is the equivalent of canuck spoken by american, so yeah it can be despective. If someone says fucking canuck he is being despective against canadians, just like if he says pinche gringo. But the word itself is not despective, its just slang.

The reason why its not racist, even when used in a hateful slang is because its not tied to race, but nationality.

In fact now that i think about there arent actual racial slurs in the mexican spanish vocabulary, we simply add an insult to whatever demonym you belong to.

no one important reads paragraphs maggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back