Steinermania 287: HE'S FAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh Im secure enough in my heteroness to enjoy good comedy when I see it

Gonna be honest I have no idea what that means

Ultimato Dragon or I riot

Ultimo_Drago_-_Yoshihiro_Asai_08.jpg

When I used to play wcw vs nwo: revenge, my favorite two characters were DDP and Ultimo

Little known fact, Ultimo Dragon is a Mexican from Los Angeles.

I read when he comes back he won't be in the title picture right away. I think they do Rollins vs HHH or something at Summerslam.

I would be perfectly fine with this gives reigns more time to crush neckbeard dreams. Could see Cena putting him over.

Little known fact, Ultimo Dragon is a Mexican from Los Angeles.

He's Japanese

I dont think thats possible. Otherwise I woudnt have the bad ass beard I rock everyday

You could be immune
We may be able to synthesize anti airport antibodies from your blood

You could be immune
We may be able to synthesized anti airport antibodies from your blood

Im not normally an asshole to people but I swear id do my damnedest to make airport cry if I ever met the guy and not feel bad about it. Guy just rubs me the wrong way

Id be telling him he should kill himself and that he smells like horse piss and no one likes him man id be bringing it

When I used to play wcw vs nwo: revenge, my favorite two characters were DDP and Ultimo

I think I had one of the most epic video game duels with my buddy sonny where he was hanzoman and I was ultimo and that shit was a duel to the death

You're late to the party,
I ruined that shit for him last week
If you're not first, you're last

That's what she said.
And Mundo also won the title after it, too. I guess someone is learning from Vince and WM after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back