Steinermania 287: HE'S FAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
thAI7BN.gif
I have no idea what this is, where it's from, or why it exists, but I am DAMN glad I saw it.

Weird little pedo, eh? Are there anything more creative than that?
Its not creative its just honesty
You give off a very weird pedophile vibe
Dont be mad at me for trying to give you constructive criticism

No its from your posting
Youre very weird and everybody here suspects youre a pedo
Just in case you didnt know

Considering this is a gimmick account, no shit Sherlock.

How do you get from an avatar to suspect someone being a pedo anyway? Through the internet no less. I'd like to see the logic train from that.

Considering this is a gimmick account, no shit Sherlock.
Oh now its a gimmick account
Im starting to think you really are a pedo
Are you feeling embarrassed that your secret is out
You need help weirdo

Why dont you just be yourself weirdo ?

Oh now its a gimmick account
Im starting to think you really are a pedo
Are you feeling embarrassed that your secret is out
You need help weirdo

Considering i've said that before, just repeating myself now, thanks for finally catching up i guess.

Still though, the train of logic here is iffy at best and stupid at worst. Somehow having an old avatar + history of posting will lead to be consider as a pedo. Really. Armchair psychology at its best.

Did you think people would forget just cause you changed your av?
Those kids will never forget and neither will we you sick fuck

Considering i've said that before, just repeating myself now, thanks for finally catching up i guess.

Still though, the train of logic here is iffy at best and stupid at worst. Somehow having an old avatar + history of posting will lead to be consider as a pedo. Really. Armchair psychology at its best.

That doesnt answer my question of why not be yourself ?

What exactly constitute "myself" here? The real one that is typing this message or the one that you imagining for the butt of your joke?

The fuck dude your the one who keeps saying your a gimmick. Im saying dont post gimmick bullshit and post your actual thoughts its not that complicated of a concept . Is English not your first language ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back