Stephan Bonnar Arrested For Dui

Well it says one had a gun. Plus if you're shitfaced wasted it kind of takes away your fighting skill, lol.

Wasted, yeah.

I had a guy go on a bad trip on some messed up cocktail at one of my parties once, and that was a whole other thing. It took four of us to hold him down until the cops showed up, and we had to help the three cops strap him onto a stretcher.

It was like he was possessed. His eyes rolled back, he was foaming at the mouth, and he was insanely strong. I never found out what he was on, and he was never the same again. He baked his brain.

should of

giphy.gif

should have

mVUh39p.gif

Last edited:
He’s in the HOF....That’s a hint, he is also credited with putting the UFC on the map, his fight with Forest...Within the UFC/ MMA world he was well known and respected for awhile...

Hall of Fame
noun phrase

Definition of Hall of Fame

1: a structure housing memorials to famous or illustrious individuals usually chosen by a group of electors

2: a group of individuals in a particular category (such as a sport) who have been selected as particularly illustrious
Yes, I know what the hall of fame is you condescending piece of shit. And people would have come around even if that sloppy overrated fight never happened.

What fame outside of a fucking fight he LOST!?

Yes, I know what the hall of fame is you condescending piece of shit. And people would have come around even if that sloppy overrated fight never happened.

What fame outside of a fucking fight he LOST!?

Didn’t mean to trigger you...sorry..

shit
/SHit/
VULGAR SLANG
noun
  1. 1.
    feces.
  2. 2.
    a contemptible or worthless person.
verb
  1. 1.
    expel feces from the body.

Black out drunk at 1pm? Damn son....theres a alcohol probkem there.

Aslo, felony DUI?

Fuck...
*1pm in Vegas.. I can guarantee by his mug and the story he hasn't slept in days.

He's an idiot for driving drunk and speeding recklessly. I hope he gets some help.

UFC Hall of Famer Stephan Bonnar was arrested for DUI on Sunday -- after a group of concerned citizens (one armed with a gun) corralled him after an apparent car crash in Nevada.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... witnesses claim the 41-year-old was driving erratically and feared he would hurt someone.

Somehow, a group of concerned citizens wrangled Bonnar to the ground and kept him at bay until law enforcement arrived.

One he was taken into official custody he was booked for DUI, resisting arrest and unsafe driving. Bail was set at $22,000.
Cops say Bonnar was speeding down I-15 in a red Cadillac CTS in excess of 90 MPH around 1:15 PM.

Witnesses say he was driving like a maniac. By the time the Highway Patrol responded to the scene, citizens had already surrounded the vehicle and physically restrained Bonnar, who appeared incoherent.

As cops tried to place handcuffs on him, Bonnar woke up and began to resist. With help from the citizens, cops eventually got him cuffed and transported him to a nearby station where he was booked for 3rd-degree felony DUI.

Cops say Bonnar reeked of booze. Medical staff also responded to the scene and determined nothing was medically abnormal, he was just drunk.
Cops say Bonnar was speeding down I-15 in a red Cadillac CTS in excess of 90 MPH around 1:15 PM.

Cops say Bonnar reeked of booze. Medical staff also responded to the scene and determined nothing was medically abnormal, he was just drunk.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/29/ufc-fighter-stephan-bonnar-arrested-dui/

Did he reek of booze? Who responded to the scene? Was anything medically abnormal? Was he just drunk?

UFC Hall of Famer Stephan Bonnar was arrested for DUI on Sunday -- after a group of concerned citizens (one armed with a gun) corralled him after an apparent car crash in Nevada.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... witnesses claim the 41-year-old was driving erratically and feared he would hurt someone.

Somehow, a group of concerned citizens wrangled Bonnar to the ground and kept him at bay until law enforcement arrived.

One he was taken into official custody he was booked for DUI, resisting arrest and unsafe driving. Bail was set at $22,000.

Witnesses say he was driving like a maniac. By the time the Highway Patrol responded to the scene, citizens had already surrounded the vehicle and physically restrained Bonnar, who appeared incoherent.

As cops tried to place handcuffs on him, Bonnar woke up and began to resist. With help from the citizens, cops eventually got him cuffed and transported him to a nearby station where he was booked for 3rd-degree felony DUI.

AMERICAN PSYCHOS DRIVE LIKE A MANIAC!

E8yey.gif

Drives drunk and has a mild case of gynecomastia; what a douche.

m96jjd.jpg

Lol, scroll down and there is a link for " Shawn White appologies to the Special Olympics for insensitive costume ".

spacer.png
Screenshot_20181029-172917_Chrome.jpg

{<doc} It's a costume mother fukers !! Wtf!!??

Did he reek of booze? Who responded to the scene? Was anything medically abnormal? Was he just drunk?
I know, man. I just feel like the story posted by the TS is leaving out some critical information. Namely:

These are important questions that demand answers, in addition to the ones you mentioned.

That makes sense. I’d imagine it would be a struggle to restrain him if he was coherent enough to resist earlier
Yeah he's have likely been tossing guys

Back