Media Stephen A. Smith Destroys Conor McGregor In His Recent Takes

Cold hard facts. Stephen A. with some reality check. I gotta admit, he's spot on in this one.

And here's his semi-rant on Conor saying his leg was injured before the fight was nonsense.

Yes...but we don't need this loudmouth jackass saying the obvious.

What is he, a megaphone for what everybody else already says and thinks?

Needs to shut his ass up

Probably won’t be getting another interview with Conor…

Smith lives in NYC - I got him on the Reuben. The Reuben at Katz is still one of the best meals I've eaten in my life. Like top 10 or 20.
Haha, fair. I just pretty much gave Conor the benefit of 'corned beef,' just for being irish.

Fuck Conor, Stephen A. Smith by superior boxing

Connie has a “good” leg?

ps. Loving how absolutely demented any criticism of Connie is driving his fan girls on here now. They bite and jump on every little remark. With all the shite they have thrown all over the internet it is hilarious watching them running round trying to firefight all the legitimate criticism he is getting.

F know why they are so defensive. They aren’t Connie. Connie isn’t going to sleep with the, because they defend his honour. Hilarious.
Bad leg in relation to the one he can walk on?

I’m not a fan of Conor as a person, but what the hell does Stephen A Smith know about mma? Trying to listen to him break down a fight or give insight into a fight is hard to do. The only reason he gets to interview ufc guys is because the ufc is trying to bring in more casuals.

Where is SAS wrong? So you feel guys like Rogan, Chael, and DC are better? I feel like the more you listen to those kind of "UFC" guys the more you realize they're shills.

Just letting the "Sherdog Spell Checker" know he misspelled Stephen (not Stephan) and you forgot to capitalize the N in your 2nd sentence (as well as using lowercase "i" in the first sentence when referring to yourself.

Your skills seem diminished. You ok, bro?

Stephanie Ass Smell was purposeful.

The sentence was not complete.
(Grammar concern, not spelling)

The bot doesn't care for upper case i.
(Grammar not spelling, it's casual)

Blasted since this morning.
The bot always takes fight day off.
It's the nature of the game.
<{1-14}>
Thank you for keeping the bot in check

<{JustBleed}>

Stephen A is so unqualified, the guys terrible at his job
for someone who is unqualified hes certainly on point with his opinion though. Its about time someone called it as they see it .
BTW do you say the same thing about Anik and Joe?

Last edited:
Conor haters so desperate to have their shitty opinions validated they will listen to the drivel from this brainless shitspitter.
LOL so what did he say that was untruthful?
Absolutely fucking nothing.

The only thing SAS can destroy is an all you can eat buffet table.

Smith suckered Conor in. Had him shaking hands smiling saying it was an honour then took the BIGGEST shit on him. Great stuff

Last edited:
Where is SAS wrong? So you feel guys like Rogan, Chael, and DC are better? I feel like the more you listen to those kind of "UFC" guys the more you realize they're shills.
Because I personally enjoy listening to people who understand what they are talking about. That’s not stephen with mma. Might as well put that skip bay less or Shannon sharpe guy on the interview as they know just as little as Stephen does.

I don't know, Conor's been working a lot on his grappling. He could probably reverse position on Lesnar and start teeing off on him.

Conor can't even reverse on a high level LW. How would he reverse on a HW?

Yeah he may be right, but Conor would have this loudmouth in the fetal position if he wanted to put his hands on him.
Oh look, the guy who cries every time someone speaks the truth about McGregor. Dude is a fraud, and a lowlife, makes you wonder what type of person would be so dedicated to defending him.

Oh look, the guy who cries every time someone speaks the truth about McGregor. Dude is a fraud, and a lowlife, makes you wonder what type of person would be so dedicated to defending him.

Reported. Enjoy your double yellows, numbnuts.

I bet you’re that type too.

<36>

It's funny you're accusing me of "defending a lowlife" when you have that piece of shit drug dealing pimp Drexel as your profile pic.

Back