Media Stephen A. Smith Destroys Conor McGregor In His Recent Takes

Conor don't want those hands...

giphy.gif
Aiming for Joes head.

Reactions: Gio
People have shit on Stephan after what he said when Conor Cowboy happened and whether he really knows what he talks about he was 100% right then and now.
He was probably right about Cerrone and 100% right about Conor. Announcers like Rogan and former fighters usually don’t say that kinda stuff out of respect. Stephen A approaches it the same as he does basketball, football, etc and if you follow him you know that those athletes are constantly confronting him about it. There’s no need to call people “scrubs” and shit. Criticize the performance, not the man. I will say however, we need more journalists that aren’t just fanboys.

The fact that people even watch sports 'analysis' is laughable. People watching grown men talking about other grown men throwing a ball around

When I cared about sports, as a kid, I would watch sports center and baseball tonight all the time as it was a great and entertaining summary of the entire world of sports for thr day. So while I agree that opinion segments such as this can be pretty lame, I dont mind sports news and updates, but obviously there isn't so much MMA in the world that there would ever be enough to fill a nightly show. Still, would be nice to have an Inside MMA show back which covers all of the promotions, once per week.

Yeah, that sounds like the most intelligent way to respond. So could pretty much every fighter on the roster. You must have read this after you got out of your weekly MENSA meeting.

Right, almost as intelligent as these responses:

LMAO! That's comedy!

Seems like your emotions are all over the place. One minute you're upset, the next minute you're laughing at unfunny gifs and midget jokes.

Last edited:
He was probably right about Cerrone and 100% right about Conor. Announcers like Rogan and former fighters usually don’t say that kinda stuff out of respect. Stephen A approaches it the same as he does basketball, football, etc and if you follow him you know that those athletes are constantly confronting him about it. There’s no need to call people “scrubs” and shit. Criticize the performance, not the man. I will say however, we need more journalists that aren’t just fanboys.
I think a lot of fighters even the commentators would say a lot more bad shit but don't out of image. Remember Bisping on TUF vs Miller and he sprayed water in that guy's face for fun he had to calm down a bit to keep his image good for commentating which in all honesty saddens me despite my love for respectful fightres.

Thought i hated Stephan Ass Smith before this...

now it's doubled.

Did he try to rap some of that observational commentary ?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Getting slammed by Stevie A Smith, which has been a punch line around here (as of late).

That's how bad McBreaker looks right now...

Thought i hated Stephan Ass Smith before this...

now it's doubled.

Did he try to rap some of that observational commentary ?

<JagsKiddingMe>
Just letting the "Sherdog Spell Checker" know he misspelled Stephen (not Stephan) and you forgot to capitalize the N in your 2nd sentence (as well as using lowercase "i" in the first sentence when referring to yourself.

Your skills seem diminished. You ok, bro?

I never understand this argument that so and so would get beaten up by fighter x, or you wouldn't say that to his face. Since when did whether or not someone could kick your ass determine what was right, true or insane?

Following that logic no fan can EVER have an opinion on any sport since by definition those playing it will be better than them at it. Oh well I guess alcohol sales are going to nosedive now that that avenue of conversation has been closed off...

Conor would dust Brock's chin in a boxing match.
But Brock isn't a boxer so it wouldn't be in a boxing match it would be on the streets. Brock would break Conor's spine and leave him permanently disfigured. Conor would only be alive if Brock wanted to let him live.

Yeah he may be right, but Conor would have this loudmouth in the fetal position if he wanted to put his hands on him.
So? What kind of concession is that?
<{walkerwhut}>

Right, almost as intelligent as these responses:

Seems like you emotions are all over the place. One minute you're upset, the next minute you're laughing at unfunny gifs and midget jokes.
I DM'd your mommy and told her it's nap time for you. Who said I was upset? Don't apply for any jobs that require the ability to read emotions.

The guy is telling it like it is, the same way he did when Conor fough Cerrone.

Back