Steve Martin's 40 yr old SNL 'King Tut' Sketch Is Racist, Liberal Arts Students Say

They should show them Jim Belushi's reoccuring samurai skit <Oku04>

Such a corny skit to get angry about.

George Banks is saying NO.

This is the correct answer but it's amazing what minutia will rile up the snowflakes on the right these days .

Lol don't go full SJW. The people raising a ruckus over this aren't republicans and you know it.

So some college students got rustled and now they speak for all liberals? Got it. Bullshit thread.

As a big Steve Martin fan from back in the day I must regrettably concur with this.

Never was a big fan of his stand-up. The banjo and arrow through head gig didn't do it for me.

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is a classic, though.

"That’s like somebody … making a song just littered with the n-word everywhere".

I found this quote to be a solid lol. Doesn't that describe three different genres of music today?

Lol don't go full SJW. The people raising a ruckus over this aren't republicans and you know it.
SjW Lol , I guarantee the only way I ever would hear about this silly crap is from a butt hurt right winger .

I've come up with a term ( if it catches on I want credit dammit )

Conservative Outrage Warrior or COW for short .

I'm going to make some memes

You went full COW .....never go full COW

Or how about Bart Simpson

Don't be a COW man !

It’s a silly reaction to silly comedy by young people. They’ll grow up. No big deal imo.

SjW Lol , I guarantee the only way I ever would hear about this silly crap is from a butt hurt right winger .

I've come up with a term ( if it catches on I want credit dammit )

Conservative Outrage Warrior or COW for short .

I'm going to make some memes

You went full COW .....never go full COW

Or how about Bart Simpson

Don't be a COW man !

Ok.

This story is almost 6 months old.

How fucking empty must one's life be, to feel the need to bitch about some 1970's SNL skit and think you're making a difference?

"Today, Steve Martin. Tomorrow, Bugs Bunny."

Sterilize these people.

These are fucking college kids you dolt. My question is why in the fuck make a thread about it? I would have never known about this story if a troll didn't make a thread about it. Jesus fucking Christ you right-winged snowflakes letting some silly college kids get you all upset.

The old saying that you should not take offense when none is intended needs to be emphasized daily to these kids, but realistically, their attitude is the result of encouraging victimhood.

Now imagine being a well-to-do college kid with no abuse to speak of that you need to manufacture outrage by looking at TV shows in the 70s. Surely this is parody.

Back