Still the most savage post fight interview?

200.gif

Conor, Chael and the Diaz brothers have the most savage post fight interviews.

Everyone else is an amateur compared to the mastery classes those guys put on.

This should have resulted in khabib like post fight brawl, it was like Nas delivering ether to Jay z.

Pretty shit interview tbh, dude is praising the Trumps and stumbling over his words, trying to say he wants to fight Usman that same night but he can't get the words out

What does Matt Hughes have to do with anything? Is it cool to say stuff about guys who have been retired for years?

I did not realize this was after whooping Rondas boyfriend. Thats pretty good but still does not beat Matt Hughes comment,
Colby's was good, but BB's was also funnier and he didn't offend as much as he humiliated his opponent.
But maybe its also because BB KOed him.

lol @ Colby saying Madison Square Do It ....

It wasn't savage at all. He was stumbling all over his words trying to be some wrestling heel. And 90% of people had no idea what he was talking about with that train accident.

I'll give him credit for that walkout though. That's fire. Colby actually has the best walkout in the game in recent years.

This is overlooked but I always enjoyed after Nunes beat Ronda, she went off on her/the UFC both in the octagon and press conference out of frustration. "Lets stop this Ronda Rousey nonsense, i'm the champion", saying her time is over and told the fans to forget about her and how the real fighters should get the spotlight, shushed Edmond and said "i'm the real striker here" and so on, quite entertaining.

We need a preflight interview thread, Josh commenting on Nog before their second fight had me in tears back in the day.

post fight I’m so simple I can only think of “my balls are hot” or a Diaz curse fest.

Back