Stipe calls out DC yet again smh.

He admitted he didn't want to fight Stipe on short notice with an injury to save a card. Context is important.

He knows what is up.. Easy fights and paydays.. Stipe deserves it. DC whined about Jones for what 2 years?

He knows what is up.. Easy fights and paydays.. Stipe deserves it. DC whined about Jones for what 2 years?
In what way is DC's interaction with Jones comparable? What two year "whining" are you even referring to?

How often do instant and quick rematches turn out in favor of the defeated?

Didn't work for Franklin against Silva, Sonnen against Silva, Silva against Wediman, Joanna against Rose, Cody against TJ, Aldo against Holloway....
Fight other guys--build up your record and skills--and then come back for the belt.
If you lose a 2nd time then you won't be back in title contention for a while

In what way is DC's interaction with Jones comparable? What two year "whining" are you even referring to?

He wanted that fight for 2 years. Said he was incomplete without it. Stipe feels the same. Does not want DC to retire without another shot. Fair enough right?

lol He knows "what is up?" He respected Stipe's skill and said he needed to be at full health and a full camp to rematch him. That isn't ducking.
Stipe doesn't "deserve" shit. You don't deserve anything when you get knocked out.

lol He knows "what is up?" He respected Stipe's skill and said he needed to be at full health and a full camp to rematch him. That isn't ducking.
Stipe doesn't "deserve" shit. You don't deserve anything when you get knocked out.

Bullshit. He was the best HW of the last number of years. He should have got a rematch..

He wanted that fight for 2 years. Said he was incomplete without it. Stipe feels the same. Does not want DC to retire without another shot. Fair enough right?
You'll notice that DC fought four other guys during that period. He didn't just sit there and refuse to fight anyone but Jones. He was willing to fight and defend, just as Stipe should be willing to fight for #1 contendership. DC on many occasions during his run at LHW tried to move past Jones. Obviously it was difficult because they were booked to fight three times after he won the title.

You'll notice that DC fought four other guys during that period. He didn't just sit there and refuse to fight anyone but Jones. He was willing to fight and defend, just as Stipe should be willing to fight for #1 contendership. DC on many occasions during his run at LHW tried to move past Jones. Obviously it was difficult because they were booked to fight three times after he won the title.

Fair enough but I am telling you this is not going to end anytime soon. I could see a scenario where DC retires and then Stipe re-claims the belt, but he is still calling out DC from his commentating position. He wants this fight bad. He wants it for his legacy. He feels he deserves it. If he loses again, then he loses. But he deserves another opportunity.

Bullshit. He was the best HW of the last number of years. He should have got a rematch..
A rematch is fine. An INSTANT rematch? No.
Instant rematches are bullshit. You shouldn't have to beat a guy 2 times in order to be considered the "real" champ.
"The best HW" isn't saying much, because it's been a weak division for a while now.

Stipe should stop whining and take out a contender before doing all of this whining. While he is playing on Twitter, DC has already defended the damn belt.

200w.gif

A rematch is fine. An INSTANT rematch? No.
Instant rematches are bullshit. You shouldn't have to beat a guy 2 times in order to be considered the "real" champ.
"The best HW" isn't saying much, because it's been a weak division for a while now.

Stipe should stop whining and take out a contender before doing all of this whining. While he is playing on Twitter, DC has already defended the damn belt.

I am actually fine with all of that. But I honestly think that he is obsessed with this rematch. To the point that he will be calling this man out after he retires.

I am actually fine with all of that. But I honestly think that he is obsessed with this rematch. To the point that he will be calling this man out after he retires.
I understand wanting the rematch for the belt and for legacy, but Stipe isn't owed anything here. There was no controversy in his loss.
If he truly wants this rematch then he would do what was necessary to get it--all he is doing is whining about it from his Twitter account.

You gets fights by fighitng. DC is looking for money fights---if Stipe was smart, he'd go out there and make sure everyone knew what his name was by demolishing a contender or two to get his name back out there. Sitting on your ass and complaining doesnt get you anything.

Why do people have this "back of the line!" attitude towards Stipe? He has more successful title defenses than any other HW champion in the UFC, and it's not like there's another clear-cut #1 contender right now.

It may be because the first fight was very recent and uncontroversial.

No, he is just trying to drum up (pun intended) a rematch. I highly doubt he really believes DC is scared.
Don’t use logic on morons like ts. It’s pointless. Many sherdoggers just prefer getting angry and/or butthurt. I just don’t know what they expect Stipe to do.

Stipe, you deserve the shot and you are still one of the best HW champs, but just wait.

You got KO'd and DC isn't going to give you the rematch. Everyone knows if you were in the same position then you would be fighting Brock too. He's going to retire and then you will get a immediate title shot for the vacant belt against a easier opponent. Count your blessings man.

Based on a cryptic 'tweet' (sorry, I will never get into twitter. Never.) DC alluded to Stipe possibly having his next fight with Cain Velasquez.
If so, count me in for that one.

Like Stipe wanted him to win that fight but he couldn't get it done , i dont even really like DC but he won by first round ko he doesnt owe Stipe shit

Last edited:
Dude got the better of the exchanges and dropped and knocked him out. Why would he be scared?

<36>

Back