Stipe - "I'm fighting Jones in July."

Haters after they see Jones kick his ass too:
FqcAKtjXsAI1KUs

Boo. Wish the fans as a whole could reject this. This was interesting 5 years ago. Not at all now, there are two viable and more interesting contenders fighting next month.

If Stipe loses to Jones (who will still be champ and highly regarded) can he sit out another 3 years without a win and keep his #2 ranking?

It's a sad state of affairs at HW. The only 3 HWs I have any interest in seeing Jones fight are Francis, Blaydes, and Aspinall.

After 10 years of waiting for Jones to move to HW, I was hoping for something more than first fighting a kickboxer with atrocious grappling skills and then a 41 year-old who hasn't won a fight in 3 years.

My hope is that things don't work out with Stipe, and Jones fights Blaydes instead (after he beats Pavlovich).

I sometimes wonder if his long layoff was due to some undisclosed medical problems that he didn't want made public. He just seems so off in this interview.

Casuals are going to eat this shit up beforehand. If Jones wins, he's retiring.

Casuals are going to eat this shit up beforehand. If Jones wins, he's retiring.
Jon should retire. There is always going to be some newcomer but he has really nothing more to prove after defeating the most decorated UFC HW.

Stipe looked like a 90 year old Mr.Magoo in the interviews.

Of course Juicehead and his insufferable ball garglers are salivating at this matchup.

Stipe went to the Liddell school of articulation and charisma.

That being said, hes getting dismantled like never before by Jones, as much as I hope I’m proven wrong.

Did Stipe just say he was bigger than 248 lbs? Thatd be interesting if it’s true.

Jon should retire. There is always going to be some newcomer but he has really nothing more to prove after defeating the most decorated UFC HW.
Most decorated HW is not Gane and I have tremendous respect for him. Francis is the guy to finish Jones

Back