Stipe is overrated

He layed n prayed a 40 + year old Ngannou to a boring decision
Maybe you're trolling, but for now, I'll assume you are retarded.
He beat a guy that know one else in the UFC best in ngannou. He beat at the time current he champion werdum, so how can that be out of prime. He out boxed jds in a rematch, and put overeem to sleep. You can discredit anyone's record by making excuses, but he's fighting the best hw fighters in the world each time out and winning. After he beats Cain he will have beat every champion caliber hw ATM.

Prime Schaub would beat Stipe.

He would neutralize him like he did to Cyborg Abreyu.

b4g0lg3.gif

Maybe you're trolling, but for now, I'll assume you are retarded.
He beat a guy that know one else in the UFC best in ngannou. He beat at the time current he champion werdum, so how can that be out of prime. He out boxed jds in a rematch, and put overeem to sleep. You can discredit anyone's record by making excuses, but he's fighting the best hw fighters in the world each time out and winning. After he beats Cain he will have beat every champion caliber hw ATM.

He is a great jack of all trades and good at using his skillset for gameplanning but I just don't see him as unbeatable or a master of any particular area (no f'n way he can beat an elite level boxer in a boxing match..)

I take a healthy Cain or Cormier to beat him.

They were out of their prime when stipe beat them.

all four of them have been competing for 15 years +

Which means he beat them when they had all that experience .... Stipe has only fought for 8 years and beat guys that have fought almost half their lives ( while being a active fireman ) is very impressive.

It they fail to do that in the first few seconds, he takes them down and pound them into dust.

even without a mma camp => joshua/wilder vs stipe => harder fight than stipve vs ngannou
ngannou is #1 this is so embarrassing.

war stipe
<{JustBleed}>

He is a great jack of all trades and good at using his skillset for gameplanning but I just don't see him as unbeatable or a master of any particular area (no f'n way he can beat an elite level boxer in a boxing match..)

Nobody... Not a single fan has we've said stipe is unbeatable. He gets the job done as an underdog over and over. Stipe wull maul cain. DC is an interesting fight

Which means he beat them when they had all that experience .... Stipe has only fought for 8 years and beat guys that have fought almost half their lives ( while being a active fireman ) is very impressive.

it actually makes it less impressive.

most of his wins are out of prime old men with no chin

he lost to prime Struve lol

amateur boxers would outclass stipe

He's proved to be clearly the best heavyweight in the world, which is how most people rate him. So no, he's not overrated in the slightest.

And lol at criticizing his boxing and footwork. Both very good by UFC standards, he's a former GG boxer and it shows. He generally wins by outboxing his opponents with ease, such as Werdum.

Underdog his entire career despite beating every top fighter in the division and breaking the HW record for title defenses. People like you make Stipe's wins even sweeter.

He is stiff & sloppy with below average boxing and a little bit of power.

Striking consists mostly in spamming 1-2s

He has no footwork and telegraphs all of his punches

All his KO wins are against out of prime shot fighters.

The one live body in ngannou, he layed and prayed to a decision.

also

Stefan-Struve-HWT-picture-675x400.jpg
I think your personal dislike for Stipe, whatever reason that may be, is clouding your judgement. The man has proven he can fight and fight well. You're oversimplifying His achievements to strengthen your argument. The man is champion and has defended that championship successfully (multiple times). What more do you need?

Hahaha yeah ... I'm not gonna feed you troll

I think your personal dislike for Stipe, whatever reason that may be, is clouding your judgement. The man has proven he can fight and fight well. You're oversimplifying His achievements to strengthen your argument. The man is champion and has defended that championship successfully (multiple times). What more do you need?

i don't dislike stipe. im just saying that his wins over old men doesn't make him the GOAT

Back