Stipe: King of the Dad Jokes

Calling a joke a "dad joke" is something only a low IQ millennial basement dweller would say.

Same goes with "dad rock" "dad bod" ect.
"Insults" someone by calling him a millennial. Has "TITS" as a username and some whore with huge fake tits as an avatar like a true 15 year old virgin.

By the way, you do know millenials are people aged from early 20s to late 30s which is probably 90 percent of the people on this forum.

"Insults" someone by calling him a millennial. Has "TITS" as a username and some whore with huge fake tits as an avatar like a true 15 year old virgin.

By the way, you do know millenials are people aged from early 20s to late 30s which is probably 90 percent of the people on this forum.

Late 30s is not a millennial you dumb little baby.

Also, if you don't like tits you're a homosexual.

Calling a joke a "dad joke" is something only a low IQ millennial basement dweller would say.

Same goes with "dad rock" "dad bod" ect.
That is not true. The fact that you fail to realise this makes you seem that which you attribute to others.

That is not true. The fact that you fail to realise this makes you seem that which you attribute to others.

or maybe you're just another little baby with hurt feelings?

You could have just said "I know you are but what am I."

He was right.

Nice pair of replies here. Great counterpoints. Lots of source material to prove your argument.

Do you have to wait until the baby is born before you can be called a dad, or is allowable while the child is still in utero? Mrs. Miocic looks like she's about to pop any second.

The 80's called, they want that collar back.

or maybe you're just another little baby with hurt feelings?

You could have just said "I know you are but what am I."

Nice pair of replies here. Great counterpoints. Lots of source material to prove your argument.
Maybe. I am however, quite confident that the attitude that underlies your behaviour here has been revealed. I wish you luck, but more importantly, I wish you the courage to comport yourself honestly.

Dad Joke is a term which I remember being popular in the mid 80's in Australian pop culture. Not among infant millennials but a common barb directed at those who delivered pun-nish and groanworthy jokes. Dadbod and others are different and hold up better to scrutiny when digesting your first post. Also, the ages given with regard to the age of millennials was correct. I don't understand your confusion.

Dads are like boomerangs.

I hope.

3X8XZHl.gif

I don't know if my dad was like a boomerang but he used to beat me with one. Does that count?

I don't know if my dad was like a boomerang but he used to beat me with one. Does that count?
If his name ends with -yan he’d probably beat you with the nearest applicable object, probably just a coincidence it happened to be a boomerang

Maybe. I am however, quite confident that the attitude that underlies your behaviour here has been revealed. I wish you luck, but more importantly, I wish you the courage to comport yourself honestly.

Dad Joke is a term which I remember being popular in the mid 80's in Australian pop culture. Not among infant millennials but a common barb directed at those who delivered pun-nish and groanworthy jokes. Dadbod and others are different and hold up better to scrutiny when digesting your first post. Also, the ages given with regard to the age of millennials was correct. I don't understand your confusion.

I just noticed you have a Conor McGregor avatar. One thing I don't do is take advice from Conor fanboys.

Thanks for posting. I knew there would be some dissent on the definition of "dad jokes" lol. I think the dad humor would be the hardware store shopping spree, home improvement shenanigans, and fakeout handshakes.

Doesnt Stipe know about DC's Dad????
How dare he!

It's a funny feeling when you realise this goofy bloke could literally kill any human on Earth at any given day if he felt like doing it.
He'd get shot... Also I remember a Bisping interview where he talks about how bitch ass statements like this are the most annoying thing to him from fans

Back