Stipe looked shook in that interview with Olivi

He is just so bad at talking - I don't think he was shook by the performance, but he was shook at the shit talking by Jones. He has no response - one of the worst talkers in the entire UFC.

Jones kicking game better be sharper against Stipe, in case Jon can't take & keep him down

IMO he looked like a guy who knows he can’t beat Jones. That’s why he was speechless.
Excellent observations.

Quick question. From where did you receive your Shookology PHD?

The interview ended just as he was going to lay it all out for us.

I've analyzed Stipe during all his title fights. He looked pretty calm and serious. He's not a wordsmith and never has much to say.

WAR STIPE.

He looked like he saw a ghost after the fight, lol.

Lately I've wondered if the Stipe interviews are due to English as a 2nd/3rd language....or if it's punchiness. I feel like his speech was fine a few years ago though, so the 2nd/3rd language shouldn't be it should it?

To be fair, Stipe does have a speech impediment, so I'm guessing he doesn't love talking.

Stipe is semi-retired and he's gonna make the UFC give him a bag if he's to come back to face Jones so that he can avoid Pavlovic. He's been dealt a great hand here.

Dude has fought a who's who of modern UFC HWs. Dude ain't scared of a fight.

Dumb pointless fight. Might as well bring back Fedor or Mark Coleman for him to fight. Stipe is too old

People are sleeping on stipe? Wow. This guy has the style Jones has struggled with. He can actually win by ko. He beat dc twice.

Back