Media Stipe looking like a struggle bus, unmotivated in new workout video

He released it, so I'd guess he's playing possum.

He has a great sense of humor, & teh fire department has stripped him of any thoughts of grandure. I think he's just having a bit of fun by posting this bit.
This is typical Stipe humor.
Most people don't get it, Stipe is a funny dude.

Last edited:
Really why do you think that? Seems like a genuine down to earth dude
He comes off as a loud mouth crybaby waiting for title fights. Mumbles and acts like a douche on the embedded videos with his lame pranks.

I think Jon finishes him inside 1 minute

He was never that good. Smoked by struve. Beat by jds who was recently destroyed by cain. Beat by old man dc. Beat a gassed Ngannou then smoke by the same guy who took his time.

He was never that good. Smoked by struve. Beat by jds who was recently destroyed by cain. Beat by old man dc. Beat a gassed Ngannou then smoke by the same guy who took his time.

5 time champ. Wasn't that good. Why do people like you wasted time posting ?

He comes off as a loud mouth crybaby waiting for title fights. Mumbles and acts like a douche on the embedded videos with his lame pranks.

And you fight more frequent ? He only has like 25 fights.

You don´t need to raise you voice dude calme down. Stipe is still the best UFC HW higher ever, and I´m a big big fan of Cain.

You see a struggle bus, I see a war wagon. So what if the champ wants to phone one in and then ride off into the sunset, mumbling unintelligibly, with what could be the biggest payday of his career?

He’s soaked in sweat, im sure they were well into the workout at that point in the video

5 time champ. Wasn't that good. Why do people like you wasted time posting ?

And you fight more frequent ? He only has like 25 fights.
Regardless of you wasting your time dude is a a hole.

Nothing in this video inspired except for the big ol’ tire. I wish I had a massive tire to work out with in my back yard.
That would require a house.
And a yard.
And probably a job.
So, yea.... sorry.

Regardless of you wasting your time dude is a a hole.

Really. He's an class act. Nice humble. Never trash talks. I wish I was more like him. He was 5 time champ so he had his standards and demands.

I'm so glad he's back to his old hairstyle, it looks so much better compared to this:
1309512566.0.jpg
The kingslayer cut

Back