Stipe Miocic is two fights away from GOAT status in 2021

prime fedor wont beat all of those guys u claim where past prime
he cant even beat a mw.. imagine stipe vs hendo

Stipe got knocked dead by Stefan Struve and never beat a great HW in their prime. You come off like a basement dweller.

He can't really be in the discussion. He's in the worst HW division since the mid 90s and the worst division in MMA period.

Comparing his wins to Fedor's is really insulting to Emelianenko.

Fedor fought 23 fights in his first 4 years fighting. He won the Pride HW belt and won his next 18 straight fights and beat the best HWs if his generation while they were in their prime. Beating Mirko, Nog and Arlovksi in their 20s is way more impressive than Stipe beating 40 year old DC, 39 year old Werdum, 37 year old Arlovski , 17 KO losses Reem and a green Ngannou who lost to Derrick Lewis in his very next fight. Let's not forget 30 year old Stipe got KOd by Stefan Struve.

Stipe's career cant make Fedors career a sandwich. Only UFC fanboys who dwell in basements think otherwise.

Last edited:
no one fighting in this joke of a division today should be called the GOAT sorry.

Stipe will never surpass Fedor, not his fault, but his era is to poor in talents.

Fucking dude from cameroon started MMA 4 years ago cleaned the entire division. That's not possible in any division with actual skills.
Effectiveness > skills

no one fighting in this joke of a division today should be called the GOAT sorry.

Stipe will never surpass Fedor, not his fault, but his era is to poor in talents.

Fucking dude from cameroon started MMA 4 years ago cleaned the entire division. That's not possible in any division with actual skills.
So why didn't the top LHWs move up and dominate?

Lewis psychologically destroyed Ngannou.
Via bigger sausage. Ngannou was thrown off after thinking people his height all had tbc's. He probably didn't see Romero owning Picto when they had Holm. Nothing to do with punching.
Suddenly that reach is meaningless.

silliest thread i ever read.

good job ts.

fedor and gsp are still the goats.

stipe isnt even top 5 all time goats yet.

All the people saying if Jones moves up and Stipe beats him he should be ranked GOAT? Really? Jones is a LHW who arguably should of lost his last 2..
I'd love to see Stipe beat him, and I'd give *some* credit.. be pretty damn appreciative if he KOs him, but this won't give him GOAT status.
Ngannou also is a good win, but how long ago did he lose the most boring fight ever to Derrick Lewis (who had a hurt back)?

Stipe is the UFC HW Goat, but just not enough contenders and talent to make him all time GOAT and he doesn't fight enough now.

You dont need to imagine, Stipe averages around 8 months between tittle defenses, just slight above average among champs.

I see a case for Fedor being above Miocic today. How not even finishing Jones and the winner of Ngannou vs Volkov some of you arent willing to give the guy credit is mindblowing lol
Stipe has fought the same guy 3 times in 25 months.

The mention of Fedor fighting cans is because he was staying active. Fedor fought Big Nog 3 times in a span of 21 months, in between those 3 fights, he fought an additional 7 times.

Who said Stipe doesn't deserve any credit? He's a great fighter, but he's nowhere near Fedor and likely will never be.

Fedor fans are so insecure lol. They want to act like Stipe isn’t even in the conversation, but he’s already achieved goat status. He’s the greatest UFC heavyweight, and he is right behind guys like Fedor and Nog. The same people saying Stipe is ducking Ngonnou will be the same ones downplaying his win, by saying that he’s a one dimensional wrestler, just like they make an excuse for all of Stipe’s opponents after he beats them. I wonder if Stipe took a fight against an unranked Japanese heavyweight or another freak show fight instead of Ngonnou, if people would be praising his activity, or bashzing him for fighting weaker opponent. I bet the latter.

All the people saying if Jones moves up and Stipe beats him he should be ranked GOAT? Really? Jones is a LHW who arguably should of lost his last 2..
I'd love to see Stipe beat him, and I'd give *some* credit.. be pretty damn appreciative if he KOs him, but this won't give him GOAT status.
Ngannou also is a good win, but how long ago did he lose the most boring fight ever to Derrick Lewis (who had a hurt back)?

Stipe is the UFC HW Goat, but just not enough contenders and talent to make him all time GOAT and he doesn't fight enough now.
Who has Fedor beat that can beat a “washed-up” Jon Jones or the Francis Ngannou that Stipe faced? Prime Nogueira? Prime Cro Cop?

I like Stipe but I find it questionable to call him GOAT simply because he lost to a somewhat-prime JDS (and then beat him later when JDS was further out of his prime) while Cain was able to put down a massive beating on absolute prime JDS. Because of that, I'm just not sure how well Stipe would've done against the older generation of heavyweights. Also, he lost to Struve.

Cain also got slept by JDS while both were in their prime. And Junior won his next three after losing to Stipe, so it’s not as if he was completely shot.

Last edited:
Fedor fought 23 fights in his first 4 years fighting. He won the Pride HW belt and won his next 18 straight fights and beat the best HWs if his generation while they were in their prime. Beating Mirko, Nog and Arlovksi in their 20s is way more impressive than Stipe beating 40 year old DC, 39 year old Werdum, 37 year old Arlovski , 17 KO losses Reem and a green Ngannou who lost to Derrick Lewis in his very next fight. Let's not forget 30 year old Stipe got KOd by Stefan Struve.

Stipe's career cant make Fedors career a sandwich. Only UFC fanboys who dwell in basements think otherwise.
40 years old DC beats any version of Fedor. 36 years old Reem “can” beat any version of Fedor but I’d give prime Fedor a slight edge. If a 39 year old Werdum is not good, are you saying Cain Velasquez sucks?

ngannoo is the same fighter now in late 2020 that he was when miocic beat him 50-44. He's not demonstrated any improvement or evolution in TD defense or gas tank since his beating almost 3 fucking years ago. Ngannoo's method of winning now is exactly what got his ass WHOOPED, even losing a round 10-8 last time

MiocicNgannou.gif

How do you know for sure if Ngannou is the same fighter 2.5 years ago? You would think you'd learn from that loss to Stipe and try to improve all aspects of your game. It's called MMA not boxing.

I think Ngannou is smart enough to work on his weaknesses. And try to improve to be a better well rounded fighter. Thus far he hasn't showcase it because he's been beating his opponents very quickly.

But I have no doubt he's improved his overall game since his loss to Stipe.

How do you know for sure if Ngannou is the same fighter 2.5 years ago? You would think you'd learn from that loss to Stipe and try to improve all aspects of your game. It's called MMA not boxing.

I think Ngannou is smart enough to work on his weaknesses. And try to improve to be a better well rounded fighter. Thus far he hasn't showcase it because he's been beating his opponents very quickly.

But I have no doubt he's improved his overall game since his loss to Stipe.

How do I know??? I have data. You have nuthuggery. My data is better than your nuthuggery.

iu

Hahahahahahahaha
No GOAT gets ktfo by freaking Struve

Back