Media "Stipe Miocic isn't nervous/scared"

Hima Hamrash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

At 0:00 it's where he makes this face
stipemiocic-696x375.jpg

https://wrestling-edge.com/stipe-miocic-looks-scared-of-jon-jones-in-video/
I Literally typed "Stipe Miocic scared of Jon Jones" and this article appeared lol.

Does Stipe really want to fight Jon? is he nervous or not, well if Stipe is nervous, he doesn't have to do it tbh, he is badass for still wanting to fight but he shouldn't lie to himself and want to bite off more than he can chew, he can just retire and let someone else fight Jon instead of him, but he is seen training his ass off on Social Media and be training ofc without posting videos on Social Media.

P.s. I know Muhammad Ali (R.I.P) was nervous to death when he fought George Foreman but he still won.

Can Stipe beat Jon or there is no hope for someone like him beating Jon as there is no hope for someone to beat Jon? discuss.

I think all fighters are afraid of each other to a degree. A healthy fear is good, helps motivate and keep you sharp. But I doubt Stipe is anymore afraid of Jones than any other fighters he’s fought. He’s been in there with a bunch of scary dudes.

You're talking about the best UFC HW of all-time, who has been in the cage with Ngannou, DC, JDS, Overeem, Mark Hunt, Roy Nelson, and more. Oh and he walks into burning buildings to save people's lives for fun on the side.

It's a bit ridiculous to suggest that he's scared IMO. The worst case scenario vs Jon is that Jones dances around on the outside and picks him apart with leg kicks and jabs on his way to a decision. It's a much less "scary" fight than getting in there with Ngnannou, which he's done twice.

It’s natural. When in your last appearance you get murdered like he did against Francis, it takes a good outing or two to get that confidence back

Back