Rumored Stipe Miocic: Jon Jones Fight WILL Happen In November At Madison Square Garden

Jones hasn't fought since March 2023, that was 14 months ago. How is he not stripped yet? And he's going to be allowed to sit on the title until November? Ridiculous, especially considering he's the last fighter who needs a belt. They put Jones in a PPV it will sell without a title involved.

I wish stipe would fight aspinall, win the interim then challenge jones.

waiting for this fight to materialize for no reason is agonizing.

Jones hasn't fought since March 2023, that was 14 months ago. How is he not stripped yet? And he's going to be allowed to sit on the title until November? Ridiculous, especially considering he's the last fighter who needs a belt. They put Jones in a PPV it will sell without a title involved.
I’d rather buy a Max PPV vs anyone before a Jones PPV. Unless he fights Tom to unify I’m not interested in cherry-picked matchups.

Stipe looks old and bad in that photo. Quick night out for Jones unfortunately.

Assuming it actually happens.

Beating 43 year old Stipe after Stipe hasn't fought in more then THREE YEARS is ludicrously stupid. Aspinall is the real champ at HW now, Jones is a joke looking for an easy fight vs a retired fighter so he can tell himself he's GOAT and retire without fighting any real contenders.

*Yawn*

Looking forward for this fight to be over, so its finally over.

Will you guys be rooting for Stipe? Or do you guys want Jon to win, so he has to fight Tom after? [<diva2]

Rooting for Stipe, even if I wasn't a Stipe fan, because Jon deserves to have his carefully stacked apple cart upended in the most farcical fashion. I despise champs who cherry-pick their challengers. (I know I'm mixing the fruit metaphors, it's dinnertime here and I'm hungry.) If Jon loses to Aspinall it would be "well it's only to be expected to lose to the young blood." But to Stipe, whom almost everyone is writing off? A delicious comeuppance. (Did I mention I'm hungry?)

November aaaaarrrrrghhhhh
OK they're retired, Conor is retired, the whole roster IS RETIRED

I saw a reel Stipe posted on social media, and he's acting like Earnest, making weird faces and shit. I don't recall him ever doing shit like that before. Idk that he needs to fight again.

Stipe has always made weird faces and shit. That's his kind of humor. You find examples on Embeddeds, like the bit where he's putting up a coat hook rack on the wall of his house.

Stipe has always made weird faces and shit. That's his kind of humor. You find examples on Embeddeds, like the bit where he's putting up a coat hook rack on the wall of his house.
That's a relief, bc I was legit concerned Frank knocked him autistic. The only thing that came to mind was Jim Varney, trying to sell me some Braum's Ice Cream.

This fight was stale when they suggested it a year or so ago.

The fans do not want this stupid ass old timers day joke of a "title" fight.

I've tried to be excited and patient waiting for this fight but my goodness... we gotta wait until November for this shit? What a waste.

WHO THE F GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THIS FIGHT????

Stipe says this like we've been holding our breaths

At this point, I wish I would have held my breath and offed myself instead of being force fed this bullshit

If true then it will have been 20 months since Jones won the HW title with no defenses. It's absurd. I know he's injured, but how can you hold up a division for that long then finally defend against a guy who hasn't fought in over 3 years! I'm a Jones fan, but this is a joke. He should've been stripped or vacated long ago. Just look at recent examples with Jiri and Hill who both got injured and vacated immediately. If he wants to fight Stipe then let it be a non-title fight. The division needs to move on.

Back