Stipe Miocic - "Keaton, I got your back"

Shout out to Stone Cold Stipe and Daniel Cormier even Tyrone, I don't like the guy but those were kind words. This kid's mom should take Kenny Florian up on his offer and get him some free bjj training.. What an awesome offer by KenFlo

Keaton isn't phased by any bullies.

tenor.gif

Well, at least a couple of fighters got some nice media exposure. They are like the Avengers now.

This whole situation is surreal... the US is officially a movie.

Much better than Brock who on more than one occasion expressed pride in being a school bully.

How would that help the kid?

Let him continue his childhood without his dad?

I rolled the dice and took my chances. Tried to do things the proper way, but that only made it worse for my youngest daughter. Confronted those kids' parents, and when they acted all ghetto and gangster in defending their kids' actions I lost my shit.

I taught all my kids how to handle themselves, but when it became a group effort (in terms of bullying my daughter), some houses got visited, police be damned.

Shout out to Stone Cold Stipe and Daniel Cormier even Tyrone, I don't like the guy but those were kind words. This kid's mom should take Kenny Florian up on his offer and get him some free bjj training.. What an awesome offer by KenFlo

Yep. And Colby, too.

The bullying is fucking disgusting but jesus christ, look at all the celebs wanting to get on that free PR train. Dana White himself is one of the biggest bullies out there. For him to now be campaigning about how brave this kid is, is pretty ridiculous.

God bless the kid though and may he get some nice memories out of all this.

In all fairness it's not just Stipe who has reached out, many other fighters have been extremely accommodating.

Florian, Evans, Cormier, Felder and more...

The video is heartbreaking though, refreshing to see so many guys reach out and try to make the lad feel better.

People kill themselves over this stuff, and when you're that young you're so sensitive.
Who would have thought, Runner with a heart of gold
giphy.gif

Won't be long before this Keaton kid becomes drunk with power a la Conor.

Imagine being the middle school bully and then Stone Cold Stipe rocks up to school.
i'm 7 ft, i'd eyepoke him first, then he'd slip and i'd ping a right off his chin.

after i touch him with the jab for a little bit, obviously.

The bullying is fucking disgusting but jesus christ, look at all the celebs wanting to get on that free PR train. Dana White himself is one of the biggest bullies out there. For him to now be campaigning about how brave this kid is, is pretty ridiculous.

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. Good for the kid tho I guess..

When is Dana a bully? If anything Dana is doing good work in calling out online trolls who are likely e-bullies, which is just as bad/damaging to kids

Back