Stipe tweet

Mighty Mouse had 11 title defences and lost a very very close decision.

Stipe had 3 title defences and got KTFO in the 1st round.

Shut up Stipe.

Stipe is a little douche imo
He took that fight against a nearly retired Cormier, earned 750.000 Dollar for this fight and now he starts to cry campaign a rematch all over.

Weird nothing Stipe. DJ lost a super close decision that could have gone either way. Stipe got KTFO in the first round. One of those deserves an immediate rematch, the other does not.

<YeahOKJen>

Only one person has ever rightfully won and held two belts simultaneously
That's cool. What's your boyfriend think about that?

Does anyone else think Stipe should retire? I literally can't understand a word out of his mouth. I don't know if he's always sounded like that or if it's from all the vicious damage he's taken in a short amount of time.

Does anyone else think Stipe should retire? I literally can't understand a word out of his mouth. I don't know if he's always sounded like that or if it's from all the vicious damage he's taken in a short amount of time.
By vicious damage you mean.... one fight?

lol he's always sounded like that btw

I'd love to see Cormier give Stipe another ass whopping.

Weird nothing Stipe. DJ lost a super close decision that could have gone either way. Stipe got KTFO in the first round. One of those deserves an immediate rematch, the other does not.
Anything can happen at heavyweight. Doesn't mean one guy is way better than the other guy if he knocks him out. You don't have that at flyweight, they punch each other in the face all day and nothing happens. At HW all it takes is one clean punch and the guy goes down.

Try again.

giphy.gif

I actually wouldn't mind seeing DC and Miocic fight again.

As much as I like DC, I didn't expect him to flat-line Stipe in the first like that.
as a huge dc fan I am not scared of stipe or anybody. I think dc beats everyone.

overeem = glass jaw. very skilful but dc would ko/tko him
blaydes = good but just not good enough. sorry. lol dc is just better everywhere.
ngannou= rofl dc loves fighting guys that are huge with ko power because they always try to go for his head and instead they find themselves getting tko'd or choked out.
stipe = great fighter but I dont see how him beating dc again.
jds = old and washed out. prime jds vs prime dc would have been interesting but dc would still beat him imo.

cain is the only one that can beat dc but even that is a toss up.

Stipe is the most overrated HW in MMA history

he KO'd werdum to win the title, but look at what werdum was doing. Werdum didn't even take him seriously. It was a Serra- GSP situation.

He then beat Alistar overeem who gets knocked out every time a girl kisses his cheek, and JDS, who hasn't looked good since he got brutally beaten by Cain years ago.

That was a little overstatement, but I do agree that Stipe is considerably overrated. Stipe's call to fame was a two dimensional approach to MMA Wrestling + Boxing.

And still manages to say nothing.

TS reminds me of myself, just waiting for gf, because I deserve one.

I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch either. It probably would be a better fight. The only reason I wouldnt want to see one is because of the chance of Stipe losing. I think people would discredit his entire body of work if he lost twice to a DC who is completely past his prime.
yea absolutely. I dont want stipe to fight dc for this reason specifically. I love dc and I also like stipe. dont want dc to humiliate stipe again. stipe deserves to be hailed as one of the greats.

Back