Stipe vs DC II is a waste

DC fans are terrified that Stipe will rectify the digusting fouls and the unjustified win being rewarded to DC. They do not want this fight to happen because the truth can be revealed when Stipe beats him in a fair fight, and that means Stipe is the greater HW.

You say DC vs Stipe is a waste, but you want DC vs Jones 3? Fucking Gus vs Jones 3 is more interesting

Jones vs DC at HW is not interesting according to you ? Lol come on dude everybody knows that’s the fight to make

Jones gets nothing from that fight.

On it goes
He gets to fight him clean this time and prove he didn't win because of PEDs.

Actually, nevermind. That cheat is still allowed to fight with metabolytes in his body.

It is a waste because it will go the same way as their first fight. Easy KO win for Cormier. bump this up because I'll be correct.

DC gets nothing from this fight. Lose/lose situation. Where you at Jones? Time to move to HW.

Cormier gets paid. It may not be as much as fighting Brock, but he gets paid.

My guess is this...Brock entered the testing pool. USADA came knocking and Brock pissed hot. The UFC and USADA will not disclose the information until due process. Brock now realizes he is out a year or two and simply retires from the sport rather than dealing with the negative journalism associated with a flagged piss test.

Fuck that guy. Seriously, who really gives a shit about a Lesnar/Cormier match up other than WWE fans or those who benefit from it financially?

Stipe is still in the No. 1 spot. This could be a very different fight

Any "top 10" HW except Stipe and DC are jokes.

So what the hell else they supposed to do?

Jones vs DC at HW is not interesting according to you ? Lol come on dude everybody knows that’s the fight to make
Its a stupid fight. Jones is getting better and DC is getting older. Jones has already beat DC in the first fight and KOd him in the second. There is nothing interesting about the fight. Especially since DC looks slower and slower every time we see him at HW. DC needs his 230LB speed to close distance on Jones. A 265LB fat DC wont even touch Jones

And don't even bring up roids because Jones will juice no matter what

Winslow by KO

AO05zdZ.jpg

Lmfaooo

Money wise was Brawk and it aint even close. Legacy wise Nganou ( if he beats Jds). He would avenge Cain’s loss and beat the very 2 best hws right now.

Stipe is meh..... DC will win again imo.

Not really. Stipe can claim a fluke KO (it wasn't), and DC can shut him up once and for all. There's a great revenge and run it back factor for this fight, and the build up will be entertaining. And I bet you a ton of fans will still favor Stipe, and just call the 1st fight a bad punch at a bad time for Stipe.

it doesnt really do anything for me right now, Ngannou and JDS have been knocking dudes out while Stipe has whined for the past year. I'd rather see one of them get a shot at DC

Bleh I have no interest in this fight. Stipe doesn't deserve a rematch for sitting on his ass and crying for a year.

DC gets nothing from this fight. Lose/lose situation.
So then the title should be that the fight 'is a waste if you're DC or his fan'

For Stipe, his fans and the HW division in general, it's the fight to make

DC gets nothing from this fight. Lose/lose situation. Where you at Jones? Time to move to HW.
And how is Jon/DC 3 not going to be a bigger waste? Jon gang raped DC last fight and would inflict more punishment to a fatter, older, slower DC.

I do agree Stipe will probably get knocked the fuck out again but DC has no right to ever fight Jon again, unless DC just likes to get his shit pushed in.

Back