Stipe vs Gane is what should happen, and Sergei should fight Jon, he is the only one to beat him

I'm telling you right now Pavlovich's fan club is going to be a complete ghost town when he gets destroyed by Jones and even faster than Gane's fan club. Everyone will go back into their caves and pretend they weren't fans. All the talk about how the loss was just a fluke or he learned better will go away.

Pavlovich has defended only 2 takedowns in his entire UFC career. One against Overeem the same round he was taken down and finished. Two against Blaydes and that was a half ass takedown from a mile away.
No? I'm still a Gane fan there, there are some Gane fans out there, also WDYM by just cause someone losses, his fans will become ghosts? No, not all the MMA Fanbases are bandwagoners and I don't really believe in it cause there are fans out there, as long as that fighter is still doing it and hasn't gone anywhere, then there are some fans.

and also, if Sergei losses, I'll be still there with him, it's okay, it's just that I don't like Jon and his fans, and if he retires with no one have beaten his ass, it's alright, but it would just feel good to see him lose, not all what you want in this sport will happen, but if you'd ask me why I want to see Jon lose? is because he is a POS like I told, as well as his fanbase, and because let's be honest, he's a fake undefeated fighter, he has a DQ loss in his record, and has an NC in his record (if you have an NC in your record, you're not considered undefeated BTW), and he had so many close fights like Gus (he got him fair and square in the rematch even tho he was a cheater), and close fights with Santos and Reyes (Floyd Mayweather when he had his only closest fight with Jose Luis Castillo, he made it all correct and beat him convincingly, Jon did not like beat Santos or Reyes in rematches convincingly)

and I forgot to say lastly that Sergei would beat Alistair if he had the chance rn, I even think if a prime for prime, it would be a close fight but Sergei could probably edge a close win against him.
And lastly, I wanna add that a true undefeated fighter, is a fighter with a perfect record, like Khabib or Floyd.

I'm getting tired of going back and forth with people here and having a hard time trying to explain how Jones is a good fighter, it's not that every single one of his opponents suck.
But you were the same guy that's saying when Sergei losses, his fans will be ghosts, like no, but well then why you were saying that Gane sucks and many guys in this forum then like scoobster then if you're saying that Jon is fucking good and it's not that every single one of his opponents suck then?
Well, if Jon doesn't lose, poor Hima's life will amount to nothing.
I wouldn't have problem with this POS retiring even without losing but it would feel nice if he does lose tho, and even if he retires, it would also still be good cause everyone (Or I wouldn't say everyone but I'm as well) is tired of his annoying cheating bitch-ass as well as his annoying moralless troll-ass fans, and someone like you is a prime example of how much of a POFS his fans are, and Jon himself ofc is a POFS, I don't think we will ever hear the end of it if he walked out undefeated, but if he losses, he will get trolled a bit but trust me, you would hear the end of it, and also, I feel fans will respect him more if he losses, I'm myself would honestly respect him if he losses, in the weather of him getting trolled by some, I would take the time to defend him like I did with Usman when he lost to Leon, and my hate for Usman has decreased a lot time and time when he lost, I hated him for what he did to Jorge, and for Colby, not really, but I do respect him tho, and for Jorge, he retired, good luck to him, and for Colby, I no longer a fan of him after how annoying his fans are, and Leon is a dirty cheater.

But about you, you have been a true asshole with me, you have been annoying the shit out of me in this thread, dude, like Idk why but you're so full of shit, like, like, if you don't like it here then piss off and go find something to do and go move on with your days, dude.
Even if he does lose who cares? It's like his last fight of his career. He's been fight for a long time.
And he's got a god-tier resume. But no, Jones isn't good. Lyoto, Shogun, Bader, Ramoage, Rashad, TRTor, Gus, Gane, Daniel fucking Cormier, they're just old/small/never were good.

<JonesLaugh>
Yeah? well I know he's been in this sport for a long time and he's in the final tunnel of his career, but his last win was just questionable, also he has been a cheater throughout his career, I know that he's the f'ing goddamn GOAT, but he's fake undefeated, cheated and tested positive for steroids multiple times, Idc about his legal issues outside the sport, I'm just questioning his record and his last win, he has 1 loss by DQ, and his wins over Gus in the 1st fight along with Santos and Reyes were Questionable (he did get Gus in the rematch even tho he cheated in that fight, and tested positive and had so many failed drug tests and should've been banned for life, but he also didn't beat Santos or Reyes in rematches convincingly, Floyd Mayweather only had 1 close fight in his boxing career in Jose Luis Castillo and beat him convincingly in the rematch, Floyd never tested positive and also Floyd has a perfect record), so he is not undefeated, yes he has a great resume but I don't like him.

But you were the same guy that's saying when Sergei losses, his fans will be ghosts, like no, but well then why you were saying that Gane sucks and many guys in this forum then like scoobster then if you're saying that Jon is fucking good and it's not that every single one of his opponents suck then?

I wouldn't have problem with this POS retiring even without losing but it would feel nice if he does lose tho, and even if he retires, it would also still be good cause everyone (Or I wouldn't say everyone but I'm as well) is tired of his annoying cheating bitch-ass as well as his annoying moralless troll-ass fans, and someone like you is a prime example of how much of a POFS his fans are, and Jon himself ofc is a POFS, I don't think we will ever hear the end of it if he walked out undefeated, but if he losses, he will get trolled a bit but trust me, you would hear the end of it, and also, I feel fans will respect him more if he losses, I'm myself would honestly respect him if he losses, in the weather of him getting trolled by some, I would take the time to defend him like I did with Usman when he lost to Leon, and my hate for Usman has decreased a lot time and time when he lost, I hated him for what he did to Jorge, and for Colby, not really, but I do respect him tho, and for Jorge, he retired, good luck to him, and for Colby, I no longer a fan of him after how annoying his fans are, and Leon is a dirty cheater.

But about you, you have been a true asshole with me, you have been annoying the shit out of me in this thread, dude, like Idk why but you're so full of shit, like, like, if you don't like it here then piss off and go find something to do and go move on with your days, dude.

Yeah? well I know he's been in this sport for a long time and he's in the final tunnel of his career, but his last win was just questionable, also he has been a cheater throughout his career, I know that he's the f'ing goddamn GOAT, but he's fake undefeated, cheated and tested positive for steroids multiple times, Idc about his legal issues outside the sport, I'm just questioning his record and his last win, he has 1 loss by DQ, and his wins over Gus in the 1st fight along with Santos and Reyes were Questionable (he did get Gus in the rematch even tho he cheated in that fight, and tested positive and had so many failed drug tests and should've been banned for life, but he also didn't beat Santos or Reyes in rematches convincingly, Floyd Mayweather only had 1 close fight in his boxing career in Jose Luis Castillo and beat him convincingly in the rematch, Floyd never tested positive and also Floyd has a perfect record), so he is not undefeated, yes he has a great resume but I don't like him.

giphy-gif.985286

Jesus Hymen, get your act together. Jon turned you into a blubbering, butterfingered fool.

Which fight brings the most views? That’s what matters.

Possibly, if he loses to Stipe he may do a rematch or even two for a trilogy but he is not going back into to contender pile. I really can't see Stipe pulling that off though.
Also lastly if Stipe wins, he will retire, But if he losses, maybe he'll retire or maybe will fight one more fight cause he won't be satisfied to let someone whom he hates like Jon be the one to retire him, maybe he'll fight Gane, who knows? but if Stipe wins, he will mostly retire, Jon ain't getting a rematch or if he wins it, a trilogy will happen, no, that would be a joke, the division must move one.
The only way he fights Sergei is if Stipe is done fighting with the UFC. This is a project that is long in the making and it was not so that Jones could go up and destroy all of the new up and comers. It was to fight heavyweight legends. Jones is the defending champion, so not sure what you are talking about there. As for a possible rematch, yes if Jones loses to Stipe and they both want a rematch, it will happen. Regardless of division the guy is on his 17th straight title fight and has yet to be beaten in mma outside of a disqualification 14 years ago, he can have a rematch against anybody who beats him if he wants it.
You are delusional if you the Jones is going to stick around and fight anybody and everybody if/when he loses. That seems pretty obvious though if you are telling me that he is going to continue on fighting Lewis, Aspinall, Volkov lol. And Jones signed an 8 fight contract before Francis ever left, so that one is not going to happen either.
And Jon having a rematch won't happen if he losses lol, cause Stipe will be the champion, so he will decide if he would like a rematch or no, just like how Jon is the champ and now he gets to decide which one he wants to fight, when Stipe hopefully beats him, he will get to decide if he'd want a rematch or not, and I think he will most likely gonna leave, no way to risk himself like that, walk out with a W, high risk, low reward.

Back