Rumored Stipe vs Ngannou 2 in March 2021

Who wins if the fights booked?

• Total voters
I think Big Frank cracks Stipe's chin this time. The 1st fight he came out guns a blazing and gassed himself out in the 1st. If he paces himself better I think he takes it.

I really think a lighter Ngannou is gonna be a harder fight for Stipe

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/10...g-stipe-miocic-vs-francis-ngannou-2-for-march

The UFC finally heard Ngannou saying he was sick of doing nothing. They are targeting March 2nd.

Hopefully the winner is fighting Jon.

Predictions?

Man this similar reminds me of DC vs Rumble 2. Rumble was breathing on dudes and knocking him out. I thought something might have changed and he'd get the better of DC the second time but didn't.

That makes me hesitant to pick Ngannou but I gotta believe Stipe's chin is not the same after the DC wars.

Fuck it I'm picking Ngannou. War violent finish.

If Stipe lands 1 takedown in the first round, we know it's a wrap. :)

Good example of Cormier vs. Rumble.

Francis by TKO

Stipe looked gassed and mediocre the last 2 rounds against DC. He was wall n stalling and is clearly past his purime

Purime Stipe dominates Francis again but he seems past it

Walling and stalling (as you put it) DC is no mean feat. I wouldn't consider that as looking mediocre.

Stipe by whatever he wants, he took it safe the last fight and didnt finish ngannou while he easily could, now he'll knock him down and humiliate him then torture him for a couple rounds before he leaves him passed out ass up on the octagon to shut you casuals up for good.

Stipe wins again.

Agreed. I lean towards Stipe if Francis comes in swinging like this.

LightheartedScrawnyAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

GenerousGreatAstrangiacoral-size_restricted.gif

Ngannou will respect Stipe and not rush him like he did the first time. He'll be patient, probably use leg kicks, and pick his shots. Eventually he'll land and put Stipe out. Even a glancing blow will be enough to knock Stipe out IMO.

I hope Stipe takes it, but I think he took too much damage from the DC fights. I'd say a full year off to get the chin partly back (which seems to be one of the main differences b/n the first and second dc fight.)

But hopefully Stipe takes it ---- much more likely to see JJ step in for a title shot then. I think JJ will bounce back to 205 if Francis wins with serious "fuck that" speed.

Yes! Sleepy time for Stipe.

Francis is the man and will get sweet revenge via massive uppercut when Stipe takes a poorly timed shot on a double after having more abuse on the feet than he'd like

Stipe by whatever he wants, he took it safe the last fight and didnt finish ngannou while he easily could, now he'll knock him down and humiliate him then torture him for a couple rounds before he leaves him passed out ass up on the octagon to shut you casuals up for good.
If he could've finished him, he wouldve

Pretty sad that ha landed 300 strikes and couldnt hurt a gassed Ngannou once

I know Sherdog loves muscles, but what has Ngannou done to prove that he can stop Stipes wrestling? He's been on a tear knocking people out in the first round, but he was doing that leading up to the first Stipe fight.

I mean he definitely has a chance to catch Stipe, but I see a bunch of people acting like Ngannou is going to run through him this time when he hasn't displayed any offensive or defensive wrestling during his last 4 wins.

I dont want Stipe to get koed on my fuking birthday hehe.I got Francis by armbar this time around

Back