Stipe: Who's next?

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score

Break the record once? Nahhh I still got shelf space. Who’s next?

Stefan Struve 2 if he beats Arlovski

Just cuz.

I would like to see a Superfight between him and Daniel Cormier.

The divisions are kinda stale to me at the moment.

Cain one day please, but not rigth away.

Cain need to prove he can stay healthy before gettin' the shot.

Werdum #2 is likely next.

Fuggit

Toss him

ScientificPowerlessHuman.gif

Just for the lulz

Cain or Cormier.

If that fails then give him Overeem again, he came closest to finishing Stipe i guess.

Volkov also an option.. but will not sell a lot.

Apart from Struve.. but yeah... let's not do that.

In all honesty, I think Werdum deserves the shot. Can't make a strong case for anyone else at the moment.

Werdum should be the next challenger - he probably won't make the same mistakes as in their first fight, so it should be closer than most think! :)

Without a contender fight ? No one deserves it and none will be a draw. Unless they can get a Lesnar or a DC superfight, the best bet for a draw would be Cain but after he beats someone, maybe Werdum to avenge his loss. They could create a story around that.

Werdum or Brock in August / September time.

Stipe takes a few months off to fight fires and save lives. In the meantime:

Lord Cheal dispatches Fedor and Meathead to become the Bellatore World Heavyweight Champion.

And then Chael vs Stipe is booked.

USADA files for bankruptcy after the New York State Athletic Commission discovers they are actually operating out of Dana White's basement. All drug testing is suspended.

Stipe slips on an ice cube that was ejected from Joe Rogan's diet coke :30 seconds into Round 1 and suffers a green stick fracture of his ankle... Chael becomes Bellatore/UFC Superchamp
r80wrO3.jpg

Last edited:
Shelby was so certain he would be done with Stipe he's still scratching his head

werdum for sure

broken cain should not get a title shot after beating Travis Rousey and being out for years

Stipe deserve as a more than proven champ' to avenge his loss to the skyscraper.

Cain need to show that he cain fight more than one fight on a row.

As for Black beast he got somewhat of a beef with N'Gannou and it could make for 1 or 2 fun rounds.

That being said Werdum sh*t the bed the first time, so a rematch could be interesting.

Back