Stipe wouldnt let Dana put the belt on him

Not to mention, Stipe gave a subtle 'fuck you' to Rogan when he said "I may not be the scariest man..."

Thank you, Stipe.

It was a well deserved slap.
I thought he would slap Rogan too for that bullshit about "the scariest fighter in the history of the sport".
Fucking idiots.

He sort of did: "Im not the scariest man but I am the baddest!"

All that favortism, snubs him

Right? Dana went full in hyping Francis and sinking his PI resources into engineering a monster.

Interesting bit though, both Conor and Francis had the PI to themselves and both have shit cardio. Nothing beats getting in hard roadwork.

Stipe is the man, dude. That fight was brutal.

He felt disrespected and showed it.

He was punch drunk as fuck though. Man I hardly understood wtf he was saying.

Stipe taking the belt from Dana was Performance of the Night

Dana handed it too him and they exchanged a nod. I'm pretty sure it was discussed before the fight

tumblr_inline_nsy4i3SyOe1r1yzfa_500.gif

Was absolutely hilarious, just snatches the belt and get's he's team member to put it on. Pretty clear they wanted ngannou to win Herb gotta stop it extra quick has always stopped fights for less, Stipe could of knocked ngannou clean out and Herb wouldn't have called it due to the marketing machine Dana wanting/needing ngannou to win so they could get that sweet sweet $

Stipe just made history kudo's to him, but Cardio king cain gonna come take that belt.

Stipe is the man, dude. That fight was brutal.

He felt disrespected and showed it.

He was punch drunk as fuck though. Man I hardly understood wtf he was saying.

He's always kind of talked like that. He has a weird fast way of talking. Being exhausted just pushes that further.

Back