Stitches the Rapper. Epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like an idiot I clicked on the suggested video by Riff Raff - Dolce and Gabanna. That song is so bad I don't have the words to describe it.

Yea it's going to be my funeral song... "Put a brick to yo face!!! Now watcha gonna do with it?!"

Last edited:
another thing is the gun he has isn't even an AK-47. it looks more like an AR-15 or something. Not sure why he claims its an AK.

30 seconds of that was more than enough

Boy is he going to feel silly when he's older.

Almost as bad as G in a Gi, but not quite, G in a Gi level, imo.

I feel sorry for the guy, but you can't fault him for trying to make a living. There are not many places he can work, w/ all that crap on his face. Maybe, Academy Warehouse, or dress up as a clown for kid's b-day parties?

lmfao is this guy like the new riffraff or something? Not sure if this is parody/joke rap or if this guy is for real. That "brick in yo face" was hilarious.

"Better have my money before I collect."

"Now whaddya gon' do wittit!?!?!"

Classic rap lines. Right up there with G Raps. "Grab a hold of your headboard and hold on too it. Or get sent right through it."

The thing about stitches that gets to me is the question of wether or not he's an actual dealer. The guy has money from somewhere to have the cars in his videos (I assume they're rented, but that still isn't cheap). If he is rich from sellin blow and his raps are somewhat true then, I'm kind of impressed. Regardless though for a 19 year old to have that kind of dough, I'm jelly.

This is also an interesting question. If i were a big time drug dealer (moving keys) i don't think i'd tell the world that i'm guilty threw songs. I wouldn't want anyone to know, for risk of being arrested. But that is just me. I know lots of other rappers, who rap about drug dealing and they really do.

Lol

49464278.jpg

Wow his rhymes are terrible and is flow is slow and awkward. Sounds like a mediocre rapper from the early 80's, only with more screaming.

Bitch I got extendos

I do not know what separates this from "good" rap these days.

One gets tired of boring get down and smack your ass with my **** songs. I think it's refreshing and charming to see someone lyrically examining - closely and intently - whether they do, indeed, get high on their own supply.

Holy shit I didn't know he was only 18. Fucker looks at least 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back