Economy stonks v14, brokergate

I'm honestly pissed at how right I was on GME knowing that its all poor dumb people who just lost their rent today while rich people are having a great day.

i'm just finding it funny that during its crash the puts' premiums went down, so i was able to close all of mine. it's down 35% and the puts are down like ~70%. like... what?

i guess all i needed was the 1/29 strike to clear. weird, though.

I would love to see AAL get back to $14ish so I can get back in the long plays.

I think there will be a bunch of free money in the short term for the big guys and pros with millions of meme stock rookies joining the game.

I'm honestly pissed at how right I was on GME knowing that its all poor dumb people who just lost their rent today while rich people are having a great day.

Lol. You keep trying to claim both ways. When GME goes up, you claim the institutions win. When it goes down, the institutions win. Can you make up your mind?

Lol. You keep trying to claim both ways. When GME goes up, you claim the institutions win. When it goes down, the institutions win. Can you make up your mind?
I'm commenting on how the market is recovering today while the poor idiot fad stocks are getting crushed.

show me where i defended investing in silver.

you won't. because you can't.

the best you can do is show me where i mocked your tin foil idiocy (you even mentioned gamestop) about silver and then your bewildering stance that metals bad, companies good. as if companies don't depend on metals...

You jumped into a conversation about investing in silver by commenting "Yeah nobody uses metal for shit.".

Did I imagine that, I think not.

I did not mention Game Stop until it was brought up to me in response. I merely commented on Silver. Companies depending on metals means jack shit. If companies using metals is an investment thesis. You yourself are not in Silver and not buying at these prices. Try harder.

This is awesome. Woke up this morning to a huge discount on GME which is probably due to the hedge funds short ladder attacks they will be running this week to try to drive the price down to trick people into selling. Fuck them. I bought more. Then they seem to be trying to trick people to focus on silver. Think I read somewhere that Citadel owns a ton of silver so they're trying to get people to buy silver to cover their losses on GME.

You jumped into a conversation about investing in silver by commenting "Yeah nobody uses metal for shit.".

...you're leading with a fake quote? off to a great start!

Did I imagine that, I think not.

lolz, you actually did. you used quotation marks, but that's not what i said...

I did not mention Game Stop until it was brought up to me in response

false.

you proactively mentioned gamestop, inexplicably. now you're pretending otherwise. weird, since it was easy enough to link...

I merely commented on Silver. Companies depending on metals means jack shit.

<Huh2>

If companies using metals is an investment thesis. You yourself are not in Silver and not buying at these prices. Try harder.

1. lolz @ "investment thesis" after the trainwreck of posts
2. i'm not buying gme, either. and yet.....

"Yeah nobody uses metal for shit."

"definitely no "companies that produce or provide something of value," they stay away from metals. it's why plastic cars and CPUs are all the rage."

----My mistake, you added onto the first comment of someone else with this. Changes nothing.

"brace urself bro:
https://eresearch.fidelity.com/eresearch/evaluate/fundamentals/ownership.jhtml?symbols=GME"

------I didn't bring it up, it was brought up. I commented on Silver initially and GME was brought in. You joined in an on going conversation.

Would you invest in Silver yourself right now?, if not then stop wasting my time.

Why the fuck in CNBC bringing JaRule on to talk CNBC?
Dude is STRAIGHT FRAUD.

Seriously everyone they feature it is just like "hey who is the most popular conman beloved by idiots we can talk about today?"

"Yeah nobody uses metal for shit."

"definitely no "companies that produce or provide something of value," they stay away from metals. it's why plastic cars and CPUs are all the rage."

----My mistake, you added onto the first comment of someone else with this. Changes nothing.

"brace urself bro:
https://eresearch.fidelity.com/eresearch/evaluate/fundamentals/ownership.jhtml?symbols=GME"

------I didn't bring it up, it was brought up. I commented on Silver initially and GME was brought in. You joined in an on going conversation.

Would you invest in Silver yourself right now?, if not then stop wasting my time.

lolz @ "changes nothing." brah, you confused me for someone else and you moronically inserted a completely different argument into this that i never made.

and you STILL never answered where i defended investing in silver. gee, i wonder why...

Dude is STRAIGHT FRAUD.

Seriously everyone they feature it is just like "hey who is the most popular conman beloved by idiots we can talk about today?"
I can't believe Ja Rule is willing to show his face again after what Fiddy did to him

full

Dude is STRAIGHT FRAUD.

why is cnbc doing ~anything they've been doing lately? what are the chances that ja rule is worse than master p? lolz. although, i guess he started a spac, at least. haha

lolz @ "changes nothing." brah, you confused me for someone else and you moronically inserted a completely different argument into this that i never made.

and you STILL never answered where i defended investing in silver. gee, i wonder why...

That is what the conversation was, are you dumb? You literally quoted a post in response to investing in silver. Stop wasting my time.

why is cnbc doing ~anything they've been doing lately? what are the chances that ja rule is worse than master p? lolz. although, i guess he started a spac, at least. haha
JaRule did Fyre Fest which was straight fraud.
MasterP is a fraud in the sense he talks a big game and nothing comes of it, but I don't think straight embezzlement.
Then again its the same network that thinks Tony Robbins and GaryV are like charityworkers lmao.

What do you guys think about NOK? on Feb 4 they unleash reports......above $5 or will it keep going down?

Back