Economy stonks v14, brokergate

Yeah IPO next month. Every kid
I know is addicted to that shit. The toys just launched and are on fire. It’s Warcraft on steroids

I've got some cash (not much, just chump change in an account I opened years ago to buy Disney stock for my daughter that's just been held for the last decade LOL) sitting in a brokerage acct that I'm gonna throw at it and see what happens. Thanks for the heads up!

I just rode fubo from 3% to 16% nokia 4% to 8%.

I can't do gme at this point and I already crushed on amc and cashed out.

Need more plays

Silver sounds interesting

I just rode fubo from 3% to 16% nokia 4% to 8%.

I can't do gme at this point and I already crushed on amc and cashed out.

Need more plays

Silver sounds interesting
I bought a 1000 shares of AG at $18 with my AAL winnings. Let’s see what happens

Over/under on today’s GME gain?

180%?

unless the losers don’t hold the line

Internet undefeated

Just remember, interest payments are due for the shorts tomorrow, so they are going to do any illegal thing they can to depress the today. Its rocketing north now, but don't get cocky. It could dip back to double digits today. Just fucking hold. They have to have your shares eventually, meaning you get to dictate the price you want to sell at, not them.

Just remember, interest payments are due for the shorts tomorrow, so they are going to do any illegal thing they can to depress the today. Its rocketing north now, but don't get cocky. It could dip back to double digits today. Just fucking hold. They have to have your shares eventually, meaning you get to dictate the price you want to sell at, not them.

I put in an order to buy more if the price drops back to 200. I'm fully aware of the fact that I might lose it all, but fuck it. YOLO

Guys guys buy more AG it’s the cool thing to do

it’s all the rage

terrific terrific stonk

Retard central.

Merrill Edge was slow as fuck but I made a bunch flipping CAKE idiocy while sweating cause my trades wouldn't go through.
Seriously fuck humanity tho and these retards helping destabilize the markets to benefit huge rich alt-investors trying to their money; the amount of total drool-mouth fools asking shit like "WHATS AFTER HOURS TRADING?!!?!" on my social media is depressing.

GME back up to $350

I think it’s bait tho. During the “down” yesterday, guarantee that time was used by hedge funds to get out of their situation. There won’t be a short squeeze anymore so it’s just a bare pump

(please don’t rely on that conjecture. I’m just actually retarded when it comes to stocks, not the good autistic tard type)

lol WTF is going on that FUSE is now slightly down? I trimmed a little after yesterday up 15% but lol
It's gonna be great for me to get more shares for the official moneylion deal, but so so odd

Back