Economy stonks v14, brokergate

He bought in over a year ago at very low prices. He's trimmed his position so no matter what he's made $. He's playing with the house's money right now. He's also not the messiah. I'm not sure why this dude losing tens of millions in unrealized gains recently is supposed to be a good argument for why people need to stay in GME right now.

Because he could cash out with $50M instead of $13M. Wouldn't you cash out and have $50M instead of $13M? I sure as fuck would. So yes, that does mean something. House money or not.

Because he could cash out with $50M instead of $13M. Wouldn't you cash out and have $50M instead of $13M? I sure as fuck would. So yes, that does mean something. House money or not.
How was he supposed to know 50M was the top?

What if he cashed out at 50 and it could have been 100M?

He already has life changing money.

Because he could cash out with $50M instead of $13M. Wouldn't you cash out and have $50M instead of $13M. I sure as fuck would. So yes, that does mean something.
It means he made a mistake not selling it higher!

Dorks on WSB are behaving like a literal cult right now over this. "If he's still in I'm still in!" C'mon now lmao.

For those here that understand charts or even if you don't..

Take a look at GME and AMC. Both stocks are literally identical. Some mad shit. Never seen anything like it in trading.

Blatant blatant manipulation of both stocks.

Not sure how to upload or embed. Or if someone here can even copy both charts here. The charts are very telling..
Noooooo you can't just say that the game is rigged by the people in control with billions of dollar who have the FED and SEC in their pockets

That's a conspiracy theory!

it won't ever be as good as before this. and its days are going to be numbered due to pump&dump/sec.

Just like when this place was filled with TUFers after the first season of TUF.

I can count myself in on this. Not the TUF deal, I was way too hardcore before that. Didn't have interest in stocks because I had no monies. Now I have some monies so it is interesting to read about. Don't know that I will act on it, but it is fun to think about.

For those here that understand charts or even if you don't..

Take a look at GME and AMC. Both stocks are literally identical. Some mad shit. Never seen anything like it in trading.

Blatant blatant manipulation of both stocks.

Not sure how to upload or embed. Or if someone here can even copy both charts here. The charts are very telling..

this happens ALL THE TIME.

for starters, check amd and xlnx.

and with meme stocks with the same groups of people/in the same trend. like...

ironically, yes. but wayyyyyyyyy worse. the new accounts outnumber the old by about 10:1, and that's a conservative ratio.

People should of shorted as soon as GME hit 300 another way to make bank of off GME sadly I think most people rather believe in diamond hands, there was some serious money to make but people got baited into holding bags makes me sad I actually thought people wouldn't be this stupid and actually troll their way to some profit.

Ever have that friend that consistently gives you dog shit stock tips. I never buy his shit, always give him the old will check it out for his tips.Well that friend told me to buy $AREC a couple days ago and scrolling down my watch list(to check later after buddies recommendation)and that fucker popped 80% yesterday. Normally it would be the kind of company I would take a flyer. They are involved in rare earth metals but since my buddy recommended it, I would not buy because his stink was on it.
If it dips some will hop in. I am a sucker for cheap lithium plays.

Everyone that joined after Feb 2005 is a TUFer. Two great purges happened between 2006-2009 when the OT was just bananas.

I don’t think this thread will get like that, hopefully the fools that got burned cool off to the market.

Interesting counter to Elon is one of his biggest supporters. She proves how the bubble was able to abuse the system to borrow from the bond market. Cathie points to how innovation should decide what companies continue not short squeezing by motivate buyers. She looking at it from the Wall Street side to bad it took this long for her to present this case.

Oh Cathie one of the most successful investors in the tech sector managing a 7 plus billion dollar fund.

quoting because old/new thread (was posted in v13)

on a related note, is there actually a 50 page/1k post : thread rule? iirc, a mod asked that i make new threads at that point, but i see wr threads all the time with wayyyyyy more posts (and didn't see anything about it in the rules), so i'm not sure what the guidelines are or etc

Ok let’s talk about stupid shit. Silver going to have a little run today after the dip?

RAVE to the moon lol

Everyone that joined after Feb 2005 is a TUFer. Two great purges happened between 2006-2009 when the OT was just bananas.

I don’t think this thread will get like that, hopefully the fools that got burned cool off to the market.

I joined in 2007 but was following MMA since '99 but I still think even for me TUF likely played a big part in joining. Because it was the first time where I realized there might actually be others out there interested enough to have a forum about MMA.

I joined in 2007 but was following MMA since '99 but I still think even for me TUF likely played a big part in joining. Because it was the first time where I realized there might actually be others out there interested enough to have a forum about MMA.
I started following MMA after I watched Helio Gracie fight Antonio Portugal in 1932.

People should of shorted as soon as GME hit 300 another way to make bank of off GME sadly I think most people rather believe in diamond hands, there was some serious money to make but people got baited into holding bags makes me sad I actually thought people wouldn't be this stupid and actually troll their way to some profit.

Melvin wasn't too far off. They doubled down in the mid-200s, so the resulting crash has probably offset quite a bit of their losses.

I started following MMA after I watched Helio Gracie fight Antonio Portugal in 1932.

Congrats on your longevity.

Not just about MMA, but just as a human being.

I don't even know what MMA is. I'm just here because people told me this place is full of fellow racists.

Back