Economy stonks v27: banks, the kings of vega

Seems the cracks are starting to show for high cash burn, heavy debt companies. Bankruptcies and delisting's appear to be coming in thick and fast now. Bankruptcy's just getting fired up. It's no wonder many fled to big tech I guess. Looking at getting in some consumer staples from here.

$SFM posted decent earnings +8% after hours. My only regret was not buying more in the mid 20s.

My Bud May 5th puts going to fund my pink RR with matte rainbow pinstripes. -26% YoY in just the Off Premise. Lol this week should be fun. Marketing pro tip folx, bashing and excluding your base in favor of pandering to the mentally ill flavor of the day is the path to glory.
<Y2JSmirk>bork1}

Last edited:
My Bud May 5th puts going to fund my pink RR with matte rainbow pinstripes. -26% YoY in just the Off Premise. Lol this week should be fun. Marketing pro tip folx, bashing and excluding your base in favor of pandering to the mentally ill flavor of the day is the path to glory.
<Y2JSmirk>bork1}
lol wut?
The stock is down a whopping 3% since people starting sobbing about a single social media post.

Told everyone to short DUOL(ingo) @ 140s a few weeks ago. Wrecked off Chegg earnings back to 120s.

lol wut?
The stock is down a whopping 3% since people starting sobbing about a single social media post.
More sell off coming before Friday. They are paying a nice dividend May 2nd/3rd. Full earnings will be bad on May 4th, they just said Off Premise down -26%, let’s see the On Premise. $65 strike…

Seems the cracks are starting to show for high cash burn, heavy debt companies. Bankruptcies and delisting's appear to be coming in thick and fast now. Bankruptcy's just getting fired up. It's no wonder many fled to big tech I guess. Looking at getting in some consumer staples from here.

$SFM posted decent earnings +8% after hours. My only regret was not buying more in the mid 20s.
yes typically these companies don't actually do anything so when the free money train stops the emperor has no clothes.

damn put some on-theclose cheese on CHGG and sold for a tiny gain and ceo ripped it up 8% on AI chatgpt hype

lmao l tried to deadcat some GDC (microcap chinese garbage that memed yesterday and dumped 90% today)...thought I was slick selling for a 10% deadcat.
Is up 37% now afters

yes typically these companies don't actually do anything so when the free money train stops the emperor has no clothes.

Zombie companies are dead meat in this market now.

Markets are starting to look exhausted and earnings are looking pretty darng poorly.

It's time to head to safety for me folks.. Getting positions set in consumer staples with a solid dividend.

Tech is about to roll over me thinks. Place your bets.

Like yeah, the stupidity of retail investors pumping legit bankrupt companies has been nuts lately. Stocktwits confirms there is still plenty of dumb money around trying to pump stock. I think many need to see a psychiatrist. I'm more baffled how they still have skin in this game.

Was on such a hot streak....then SoFi happened. Lol holy hell.

using this type of verbiage is indicative of a faulty gambler mentality. Gotta play tight in these markets. It's wild out there

SoFi has 16B worth of loans, seems risky. They say they'll be profitable by years end though.

Just got an Amex coupon offer for ELF on my platinum, supporting my "short high flyers that offer discounts, when it indicates a peak in demand"

Just got an Amex coupon offer for ELF on my platinum, supporting my "short high flyers that offer discounts, when it indicates a peak in demand"
lol damnit I was right, but should have also been short EL which got wrecked down 15% premarket

I bailed pre market on earnings day. It was up right after earnings. Then earnings were digested and it tanked. I got out for 12% gain. There are few home runs in this market and you need to be like Ginesh in Rounders and grind. Once you get some profit set your sell price and if it drops at least you made some money.
Weird thing was Sofi it was a good earnings call other than the risk of the personal loans they hold. Only a problem if not paid back. I am looking to get back in but waiting for the dust to settle for a couple quarters. So on the watch list they go

Back