Stop pretending to like Leon Edwards

okey

9TIRezc.gif

No tits but triple ass. Damn!!!!!! (she even 18?)

It seems to me that Leon Edward's has developed a bit of a following as of late. Oddly enough this coincides with Masvidal reaching the top of the divison. These followers claim he has a better case for a title shot, but Edward's has one top 5 win RDA. Masvidal has 2 top 5 wins and one top 10 win. So my Edward's "fans" why do you dickride this boring point fighter and discredit actual fighters who try to finish?

Same how khabib magically had fans when conor rose

Wtf buddy I'll pretend to like whoever I want

You all need to stop pretending that Masvidal is all that because he knocked out Till and retired Askren, WB put him on his ass a few times because he fights dumb why the f*k you throwing a punch you know that can't reach and leaves you over extended.

ufc-217-stephen-thompson-chest-kick-knockdown.gif

dropped.gif
Masvidal getting served a two piece...

Masvidal avoiding the fight with Edwards like the plague.

Blame Woodley for wanting me to see him Nate Marquardt's his prissy ass

It seems to me that Leon Edward's has developed a bit of a following as of late. Oddly enough this coincides with Masvidal reaching the top of the divison. These followers claim he has a better case for a title shot, but Edward's has one top 5 win RDA. Masvidal has 2 top 5 wins and one top 10 win. So my Edward's "fans" why do you dickride this boring point fighter and discredit actual fighters who try to finish?
It's hilarious how all of a sudden Edwards is favoured to beat Masvidal just because of his win over RDA.

gotta love chicks like that. haha wearing shit with their ass hanging out, then act weirded out if a guys stare at them....makes no sense....she's wearing that for that exact reason...to be noticed....if you don't want to be stared at, wear something more modest, otherwise prepared to be ogled.

Probably the same people who were bitching when the UFC sent 8-3 ringboy Elias Theodorou packing.

Maybe those "fans" simply know more about him than you do? At least learn the guy's name before you talk shit about him

I'm sure there's plenty of people who have liked Edwards before Masvidal rose up the ranks. I'm not sure why it bothers you that people like him, but okay.

And Leon does have a good case for a title shot. He's on an 8 fight win streak against some pretty solid competition. Meanwhile, Masvidal beat Till, which was nice (though he was losing up until that point pretty easily), and then Askren (who clearly wasn't UFC level), and Nate for some novelty belt (and Nate is far from elite). Before that he was getting backpacked by Maia and easily out-struck by Wonderboy.

I've been a fan of Mas for years, so it's nice to see him gaining traction, but let's not pretend like he's always been a killer. The guy used to win a round or two and then coast to try and win decisions. He also has almost as many decision wins as KOs on his record.
Agreed nate is a glorified bum. Not as impressive as rda or even Nelson. At least they can wrestle, kick, block kicks and don't make excuses after losing.

I assume this was supposed to be a PM to someone and not a thread.

I don't think anyone is dick riding Leon of all people lol. I'm not opposed to him fighting Tyron but it should be a title contention shot. I'd prefer Jorge fighting Leon for the title shot tho because of the bad blood and Tyron fighting Colby. Leon either way should be one fight away from a title shot.

I can't remember seeing anyone mention what a cunt move that was to interrupt Masvidals post fight 1 on 1 interview backstage after the Till fight. I can't remember seeing that bush league WWF/E style tactic happen much if at all in MMA over the course of the last 25 years and Masvidal did mention that is sort of sacred fighter code to respect each others time in the lights. I kind of find it hypocritical of anyone to criticize Masvidal for punching him in the face like he did, and the best part of that whole ordeal is Leon hasn't had the balls or lack of brains to try and pull that stunt since.

Since that moment I have seen nothing but stupid banter in his interviews and boring performances from him. Like when I went out to walk my dogs in the 5th round vs RDA because I knew Leon had no intention to finish his opponent. Came back in and Leon was getting his hand raised for a unanimous decision. Nothing upsets me more than to look forward to a main event and you can clearly see the dominant performer has no will to finish. Yeah it was dominant and he did outperform RDA somewhat impressively but it was lackluster to say the least. He preened and postured after his only top 10 W vs RDA by telling Helwani that he would hold out if his next fight was not vs Masvidal. Such a stupid move that totally backfired on him after Masvidal signed on for a much better payday vs Nate. He should have tried to get another fight in 2019 vs someone like Ponzi who has an arguably more impressive 7 fight win streak or Wonderboy who was the last to beat Masvidal. Instead he chased Masvidal's clout like a salty duck and got nothing. I hate no fighters. You will hardly ever see me wish any fighter to face doom inside the cage, but when it comes to Leon Scott, if he isn't gonna finish someone ranked in the top 25 then I personally could give fuck all about that bum.

Edwards was a punk for punking Jorge during his post-fight interview, and he got punked by Jorge's fist as a result. NOBODY wants to see Usman vs. Leon again. All real fight fans want Jorge vs. Usman.

Back