Story of Jesus Christ was 'fabricated to pacify the poor', claims Biblical scholar Joseph Atwill

Let’s not act like eveangelicals didn’t come out in support of Roy Moore because ‘banging 14 year olds is biblical’ or the MOUNTAIN of priests caught in molestation scandals. It can’t be a coincidence that the religions most associated with child fucking both worship the same god

You mean all those Priests who've been thrown in freaking prison and the number of movies made about that exact subject? Some of you people have your blinders so firmly on it's embarrassing.

The historians whose writings came to make up the New Testament. They are the oral traditions passed down through th Apostles. It is a well documented fact that Pontius Pilate's diary containing his writings about his time in Judah and his interactions with the man who came to be know as Jesus survived more or less in it's original form into the Early Middle Ages when it was taken by monks to a monastery where the current canonical story of Jesus was created, and the actual history of the real man and Pontius Pilate destroyed. All that means is there had to be a real man at the core of that to begin with.

Speaking about making shit up...

No doubt a fine group of esteemed scholars, not unlike Mark, Matthew, Luke and John.

Psst.... We're talking about the same thing.... You just have a vested personal interest in this discussion, and I don't. That's the difference.

Psst.... We're talking about the same thing.... You just have a vested personal interest in this discussion, and I don't. That's the difference.

I'm not entirely convinced we're speaking the same language, bro. You aren't making any sense.

I'm not entirely convinced we're speaking the same language, bro. You aren't making any sense.

maybe go back and read what i wrote then, and leave your preconcieved notions and your obvious bias outside of this thread.

You mean all those Priests who've been thrown in freaking prison and the number of movies made about that exact subject? Some of you people have your blinders so firmly on it's embarrassing.

I have no blinders on, fuck Islam and every religion to come from the Middle East. Its you with the blinders, it’s you ignoring the fact that it’s well know that the church shuffles around priests accused of molestation in order to shield them from consequences. I don’t know if it’s because you got fucked by a priest and liked it but your inability to take responsibility for your religions obsession with underage people is telling

You worship the same child fucker god as the Muslim’s and you all should be forced to convert to true European religions or become cat food like the good old days

Last edited:
maybe go back and read what i wrote then, and leave your preconcieved notions and your obvious bias outside of this thread.

What preconceived notions and bias?

You a literally talking about made up things. There is no such thing as Pilate's journal.

What preconceived notions and bias?

You a literally talking about made up things. There is no such thing as Pilate's journal.

Ok. You don't get to say "nuh uh".

I have no blinders on, fuck Islam and every religion to come from the Middle East. Its you with the blinders, it’s you ignoring the fact that it’s well know that the church shuffles around priests accused of molestation in order to shield them from consequences. I don’t know if it’s because you got fucked by a priest and liked it but your inability to take responsibility for your religions obsession with underage people is telling

You worship the same child fucker god as the Muslim’s and you all should be forced to convert to true European religions or become cat food like the good old days

You think that's still going on after the massive scandal that happened? Listen to yourself dude. You're an angry hater, like most people in these threads. All you have to offer is hatred.

@ShadBo listen to how angry you are. I'm literally just saying that there was a person at the center of the mythology of Jesus, and you're having a tizzy. That's how much of a hater you are.

The origination may not have been for pacification but it sure as heck has been used for that. Think of all the corporations and governments that operate counter to the 10 commandments. There is sanctioned and unsanctioned behavior and for any group with power or influence, very little is unsanctioned.

Sure, is equal the prophet doing this things and followers doing.

What libtards don´t understand is that is wrong in christianity rape people because that is all wrong by what Jesus preach, so those priest are going against their own prophet.

Muslims raping people, they are not doing anything wrong because that was what Muhammad teach them to do.

Christianity may be considered a religion, but it was actually developed and used as a system of mind control to produce slaves that believed God decreed their slavery.
Same thing

...... You can't.... It was destroyed. You'd have known that if you'd read my post.

Those silly Christians always seem to destroy any evidence that would support their story.

I suppose that tradition started early with Moses when he destroyed the first set of tablets the ten commandments were written on. I guess there would be no use for faith if there was actual proof for the things the bible claims.

@ShadBo listen to how angry you are. I'm literally just saying that there was a person at the center of the mythology of Jesus, and you're having a tizzy. That's how much of a hater you are

Is this your MO? Post stupid shit, get rekt by the most basic arguments, and then claim the other person is mad and a hater?

You are so dumb that you don't even realize that my earlier posts agree with you - there was likely a real person (or people) that the stories in the NT were based on.

You think that's still going on after the massive scandal that happened? Listen to yourself dude. You're an angry hater, like most people in these threads. All you have to offer is hatred.

Of course I’m a hater. The fact that you don’t hate child molester religions says a lot about you and your family.

You’re blind if you think it doesn’t still happen, child fucking and incest is an INTEGRAL part of Abrhamic religions, it’s in the books after all.

At this very moment there’s a priest fucking a young boy, that’s pretty much a guarantee.

Those silly Christians always seem to destroy any evidence that would support their story .

They destroyed the originals. You know, the ones that didn't featured a bunch of stuff about him being called Jesus and things like that? And I apologize, it's not his diary, It's the letters of Pontius Pilate.

I suppose that tradition started early with Moses when he destroyed the first set of tablets the ten commandments were written on. I guess there would be no use for faith if there was actual proof for the things the bible claims.

Again, that's all accepted mythology, You're trying to argue something I'm not arguing. These are the preconcieved notions I was talking about. So stop arguing against points I'm not making because you hate christianity and need me to make those arguments.

Is this your MO? Post stupid shit, get rekt by the most basic arguments, and then claim the other person is mad and a hater?

LOL. This is your idea of "getting reckt"? create awful, tired strawman arguments to fit your anti Christian narrative, which I called almost immediately BTW.

You are so dumb that you don't even realize that my earlier posts agree with you - there was likely a real person (or people) that the stories in the NT were based on

Not really. You sort of danced around it. And this is a hallmark of dishonest, awful posters. whenever you can't make a point or someone doesn't just accept your nonsense at face value that person is "dumb".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeavyChag
Back