Street Fight Stories?

Not really a fight story...

but back in high school I befriended this loaner who came from a small town.
A couple of months earlier I had got beaten like a dog by 4 guys (from another high school) who thought I was cocky (I was cocky, but I was standing up for a friend who they were making fun of... the friend I stood up for sat on the street curb and just watched as I was punched, kicked, and stomped in the street).

Anyway, I become friends with this kid from a small town at high school.
One day he and I are at the YMCA sitting on these chairs that look out this window over the swimming pool there. A whole bunch of guys from this other high school come walking up and I'm a bit nervous... one guy in their group is a total asskicker (Dave). I say to my friend "Just ignore them and they'll leave us alone". Some of the guys in the group were guys that had just beat me a few months earlier.

So they come walking up and this tough dude in the group says (about us) "look at the *explicit word that starts with F and ends with G*".

My friend stands up and says "we're the Fs... we're not the ones being tailed by 7 butt buddies". (Dave had 7 of his friends just following behind him).

Dave comes storming over and gets chest to chest with my friend. He looks at me and then back to my friend and says "I don't know who you are... but I know who he is (points to me).... so I'll fill you in. I'm the guy you don't f around with. I'm the guy who if you're not scared now I'll give you a reason to be scared of".

My friend says, "it's funny you mention being scared.... because I'm scared of a lot of things: little puppies....butterflies.... but for some reason you just don't do it for me."

Dave looks confused for a moment and then just starts telling my friend what he's going to do to him.... drag him down the stairs, stomp him into the blacktop, ... on and on.

My friend just stands there and lets him finish. Then my friend says, "Everything you just said to me.... I want you to think of how hard it will be for you to say tomorrow when your jaws wired shut."

It spooked Dave out. Dave was a bigger guy.... got in many fights. But the confidence of Colin just made him wilt. Dave stared for alittle bit and then said "I'll remember you" and walked away. Nothing ever happened.
Then everyone clapped including Dave.

I haven't punched anyone in the face with a barefist since I was like 17 now I think about it.

When I am involved with trouble in the mall arcade, my gang meets our rivals near the Orange Julius and we have a rumble

When grown ups fight, generally theres enough alcohol involved that your skills arent nearly as effective.

I used to be roommates with this dude that was a double purple heart. Marine. Super fuckin PTSD to the point he didnt work.

Well he would get drunk and pick fights with me or my friends and he never won. I imagine they must have hid the booze from him on the battlefield

My good brawl stories would probably make your assholes clench and I don’t want to make it difficult for your boyfriends tonight

My buddies were all retelling this story the other night. We leave a bar and are shit faced. Group I’m With is tough. Some of the best fighters I know. As we are walking to the car, one of them rips an antenna off a car. 6 huge dudes get out of the car and mayhem ensues. Our biggest guy steps wrong off a curb and tears his acl. He gets pounded on. My other buddy is in a 2 on one and gets his jaw broken. I’m holding my own until a bottle gets thrown breaking my nose and knocking me semi unconscious. My other friend gets tackled and rolls down concrete steps with the guy and he breaks his wrist. Turns out the guys were bouncers from another bar. The comedic part is that the dude that ripped the antennae off starting the whole thing ended up in a wrestling match and barely had a scratch on him. The rest of us spent the night in the ER. Good times.

Back